IFATC Radar Practical (Passed)

Hello IFC community! Today marks an important day in my IFATC journey. After 3 and a half months of training, I am now Radar Certified. I had my time having fun, and now it’s time to express my heartfelt feelings to the people who helped out.❀️

Today marks the day that I passed my Radar Practical 🍾

@Hornet11 I would like to extend my sincere appreciation for you serving as my radar trainer. Your guidance and expertise have played a pivotal role in enabling me to navigate the complexities of radar systems with the utmost effectiveness. Your patience, unwavering dedication, and profound knowledge have greatly influenced my comprehension and proficiency in this domain. I am grateful for the investment of your time and energy in fostering my growth and development. Your mentorship and the invaluable lessons you have imparted are genuinely cherished. πŸ•ΊπŸΎ

@WesleyHenrich I would like to express my utmost gratitude for serving as my recruiter. Your unwavering commitment and diligence in facilitating connections have proven to be of immense value. The astute counsel, motivation, and meticulous direction you have provided throughout the recruitment process have had a profound impact. I sincerely appreciate your unwavering belief in my capabilities and tireless efforts to align me with suitable prospects. Your expertise and unwavering support are deeply appreciated, and I eagerly anticipate embarking on the path ahead with the opportunities you have assisted me in uncovering. πŸ₯³

@FireCracker You were my first-ever trainer, and I wanted to express my sincere gratitude for being my first local trainer. Your advice and knowledge played a crucial role in laying the groundwork for my development in this area. Your knowledge and eagerness to share it with others left me with a lasting impression. I appreciate you taking the time and making the effort to support me as I learn. I’m grateful for the worthwhile knowledge and abilities you helped me acquire, and I can’t wait to see what comes in the future. πŸ₯°

To all the generous people who helped me out during my training, I greatly appreciate: 😍
@DJSunfire @Levi_Park @CaptainA @Powerito9 @ryanqnh @Metier @Kaj @Cooper @JetSuperior5192 @Jacob_27 @BT_HANDLES @Kitick @Danish @BurgerAddict @BennyBoy_Alpha @PaZuZu @CompetitiveDivide320 @Vincent_C @Shane @FN60fps @RickG @Kaiya_0501 @hope @J-F_V @Tyler_Shelton @TaipeiGuru @W0X0F @David_ZGGG @Andres @David_ZGGG @Zachary @jacrock

51 Likes

Congratulations! Job well done, hard work pays off πŸ₯‚

3 Likes

Congratulations, you have done great, your hard work will pay off.

1 Like

I hope you guys the best

1 Like

Thank you, wish you the best as well.

1 Like

Congats, well done πŸ‘

2 Likes

Congrats @FlightG! I knew you could do it!

3 Likes

Congratulations @FlightG! I hope we can split an airport sometime soon!

2 Likes

Thank you all! ❀️

1 Like

Congratulations, it’s been wonderful to see your progress. 😚

2 Likes

Yup thank you 😊

Congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you mate 🀟🏽

1 Like

Congratulations on becoming an Officer!πŸŽ‰

1 Like

Thank you mate appreciate it.

Congratulations mate!!

1 Like

Thank you. ❀️

1 Like

Congratulations on passing the radar test!

1 Like

Congrats @FlightG!, I hear a call of Lukla in the background πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Amazing work, congrats!!

2 Likes