IFATC Practical passed

I passed my practical test for the IFATC today and I want to take the chance to thank a few people who helped me on my journey to the IFATC.
Firstly, I’d like to thank my wonderful trainer @Declan, who organised every session and gave me the feedback that powered me to IFATC.
I would also like to thank my trainer @Chris_Hoss, who helped at the very start and the end of the start (since there’s still lots to achieve in IFATC).

Someone else who helped me a lot is @TruKnight, who gave me the extra practice I needed throughout my training by giving me some feedback after some of my unofficial practice sessions and also helped when I watched his Twitch stream, which helped me get a little more familiar with the ATC interface (specifically the ATIS menu).
I’d also like to thank @Chris4435, @Brisbane_Aviator and @OzriderOne for supporting me throughout my journey to becoming an IFATC member.
Finally, I would like to thank all pilots who attended my official training sessions to help me prepare for the practical, there are quite a few of you, so I won’t name everyone, but thank you for taking time out of your day to help me get ready for the practical.
I also just want to quickly thank the glorious IFATC community for giving me such a warm welcome to the team.

I’d like to finish by thanking everyone who has given up hours of their lives to help me become a member of the wonderful IFATC team.
Once again thank you, I can not explain enough how thankful and grateful to control the skies of the expert server.

39 Likes

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy your time at IFATC!

Have a great rest of your day!
~ Ben

3 Likes

Congrats!
Welcome to the team 👍🏻

3 Likes

Congrats!
Two days ago I passed the test as well
lol.
Great to see you in the big family!

5 Likes

Congratulations!I have joined your training once.You have good ability.Congratulations again!

3 Likes

Congratulations once again! It was a pleasure training you and can’t wait to see you around in IFATC!

3 Likes

congratulations!

3 Likes

Can’t wait to have you controlling the Australian skies for us, congrats 🎉

3 Likes

Congratulations! Glad to have you as part of the team 🎉

3 Likes

Congrats, Wellcome to the Team 🎉🎉

3 Likes

Was a pleasure to be your recruiter. Another Aussie to the team 💪🇦🇺

5 Likes

Congrats!! 🥳🥳 Hope to see u controlling soon!

3 Likes

Congrats and welcome!

3 Likes

Congratulations, welcome!

3 Likes

Congratulations!

3 Likes

Congrats and enjoy!!

3 Likes

That is awesome, Congratulations. Look forward to ripping the circuit up with you ATC

2 Likes

Congratulations!!!

3 Likes

Congrats, hope to control together once you passed your CR 🤪

2 Likes

Congratulations bro! I’m glad to see you on the team!

3 Likes