IFATC on training server

Forgive me if this has been asked before but I would like to know why it is that if you are in IFATC that you are not allowed to control on training server?

I made a mistake and meant to ask why ifatc is not showed to control on EXPERT SERVER

They arnt allowed but IFATC in Training is C:

IFATC isnt allowed so they can just focus on Expert and all of the things on it.

1 Like

Well, when you’re in IFATC, you have the ability to report people. The rule is for the CS and TS that people are not reported on those serves.

Hey @LavernDavisJr1!

Currently IFATC are not allowed to control on the training server unless given permission by a trainer to do so, this is because IFATC still have the ability to report people, no matter the server, and has caused issues in the past because of that reason.

If you have any more questions about IFATC, feel free to PM me, I’d love to answer any questions or concerns you may have, and maybe even get you on the team as well!

If IFATC is something you are looking to possibly pursue, check out the topic below to get started!

1 Like

In addition to the explanations above, if we are approved from our trainer to do Radar training in TS, we may use it for that purpose only. Some IFATC including me have tracking threads for radar which are conducted usually on TS

Don’t IFATC use the IFATC server for radar trainings?

Yes @Philippe_Gilbert 😊

1 Like

Yes there is a server dedicated to training
However, if you open a tracking thread on the IFC you can open on TS with approval from your trainer to practice your skills with others that don’t have access to the IFATC server.

1 Like

I genuinely have no idea how you found this given I posted it months ago and it got no likes… but thanks!😂

2 Likes

just a quick search on the search bar pulled it up C:

1 Like