IFATC Newsletter - December 2019 Edition

Ladies and Gentlemen, the second edition of the IFATC Newsletter is here!

The IFATC Newsletter is a monthly newsletter that will be released to the Infinite Flight Community and directly to the IFATC controllers and team.

Each month the newsletter will contain the latest and greatest news from IFATC, including an interview each month from one of our controllers, the controller statistics for the most time and operations and last but by no means least, detailed articles on areas of the manual, whilst diving into further detail…plus much more!

So here we go… here is the IFATC Newsletter - December 2019 edition:

Please let me know what you all think as I want to tailor this to you guys, so the community gets the most enjoyment and benefit out of it. Your feedback helps us grow!

45 Likes

This is the most amazing IFATC Newsletter I have ever seen, keep up the great work and keep posting more! I really like this for multiple reasons including: Interesting & eye-catching graphics in the pages (such as the banner on top of every page and other images used as examples), the amount of information that is given, the high amount of education that is given, etc. It’s fantastic and currently perfect in how it’s going, can’t wait for the January 2020 edition!

3 Likes

This is so cool! Will be a right good read tonight.

2 Likes

Thanks so much, appreciate the feedback and continued support. It means a lot!

1 Like

Thanks mate, hope you enjoy it.

2 Likes

Great letter! Loved the tips, as I am an aspiring IFATC member!

1 Like

Thanks, I love to hear that the tips are helping people out. The newsletter was designed to be an enjoyable read, have interesting facts and statistics and most importantly be educational.

1 Like

You definitely achieved that, sir!

1 Like

#loveit

3 Likes

Thanks Misha, I’m glad that you #loveit

Great letter! Had a nice read

1 Like

Glad you enjoyed it!

1 Like

Another stellar edition! I’m honored to have been interviewed :)

Thanks Bobby! It was an honour to interview you!

1 Like

Very nice! Can’t wait to see next month’s letter!

Thanks mate, really do appreciate it!

1 Like

Great read! I’m glad the newsletter is offered for free, it offers a great insight into IFATC overall.

Yeah, and it always will be free. My aim is to make something that is easy for everyone, no matter what to access it. I want the newsletter to be an enjoyable read that provides an insight into IFATC by providing some helpful tips and advice, and also being educational.

Well you’re doing a great job so far, keep it up.

1 Like

Very nice @Declan_O. Nice presentation and interesting and useful information. Thank you very much.