IFATC Newsletter | April 2021 Edition Out Now!

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the moment that I’ve been waiting for… daaa, da, da, da…

You’ve guessed it everyone! The IFATC Newsletter is returning April 2021 and trust me this is something that you don’t want to miss.

Each edition is packed full of the latest and greatest that IFATC and the IF community has to offer. Our one goal, is to bring you the latest news and information straight to your fingertips and to keep you in the loop with everything that is happening in the world of IFATC.

The IFATC Newsletter has always been a passionate hobby of mine and I’m very delighted to be able to not only bring it back, but to bring it back bigger and better than before.

What we have in store is awesome, and I can promise you, you don’t want to miss it!

Now it’s time for all the juicy details… oh wait, this isn’t the story about a Tinder date gone bad… but I certainly have plenty of them, anyway…

The IFATC Newsletter will be released on a monthly basis at the start of each month.

Each edition will be packed full of amazing content, including the latest news, the most up to date controlling statistics, and to top it all off, each month we have an interview with a member of the IFATC community… so who’s ready to get this party started?

The April edition is just around the corner and we are putting the final touches and articles together. I know I’ve said this a million times already, but you won’t want to miss it!

Feel free to share your thoughts and excitement below. We appreciate the support!

88 Likes

Very cool! Looking forward to It!

2 Likes

Not familiar with this, but sounds like fun and cool insight with IFATC. Looking forward to it!

2 Likes

I wonder why. 😜Jk.

I’m certainly looking forward to this! Can’t wait! 🙌

5 Likes

Glad you’re look forward to it, so am I!

Certainly is a great insight into IFATC and it will include some tips and tricks for controllers planning in joining IFATC as well!

Glad to hear that you’re excited. Thanks for the support!

5 Likes

Can’t wait for this! Always enjoy reading these!

5 Likes

Amazing Article Declan 🙌🏼

2 Likes

Awesome Article Declan! I’m waiting to see it there!

2 Likes

If you enjoyed it before, you’ll certainly enjoy the return as it’s bigger and better than before!

Thanks mate, glad you are excited! Thanks for the support.

Glad you’re excited. Thanks so much for the support mate!

5 Likes

Finally it’s back! Always the good job Declan!

3 Likes

Very cool.

2 Likes

We’re back! Thanks for the kind words Cris, appreciate it!

Glad you like it mate. It’s going to be awesome!

4 Likes

I’m super excited! Really can’t wait for this! 😉😍

3 Likes

Glad you’re excited mate! Big things are coming… 😉

3 Likes

Exciting. Really interested to see what going to be on the first one!

1 Like

Glad you’re excited mate! I’m sure there will be plenty of interesting, gripping content!

2 Likes

Thats exciting!

1 Like

Glad you’re excited Cameron! Thanks for your support mate.

2 Likes

Awesome Declan!!

Can’t wait for the first edition!!!

1 Like

Thanks for the support mate! Exciting times ahead…

3 Likes