IFATC @Home | Dallas Fort/Love

IFATC @KDFW and KDAL
Hey IFC Users, on Sunday, July 19th myself and @mwe2187 will open KDFW and KDAL!
About Dallas:

Dallas is a city in the U.S. province of Texas and the biggest city and seat of Dallas County, with parcels reaching out into Collin, Denton, Kaufman, and Rockwall areas. With an expected 2019 populace of 1,343,573, it is the ninth most-crowded city in the U.S. and third in Texas after Houston and San Antonio. Located in North Texas, the city of Dallas is the principal center of the biggest metropolitan territory in the Southern United States and the biggest inland metropolitan zone in the U.S. that comes up short on any safe connection to the sea. It is the most crowded city in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex, the fourth-biggest metropolitan zone in the nation at 7.5 million people.

Dallas and close by Fort Worth were at first evolved because of the development of significant railroad lines through the territory permitting access to cotton, dairy cattle, and later oil in North and East Texas. The development of the Interstate Highway System strengthened Dallas’ conspicuousness as a transportation center point, with four significant interstate roadways meeting in the city and a fifth interstate circle around it. Dallas at that point created as a solid modern and money related to focus and a significant inland port, because of the union of significant railroad lines, interstate expressways, and the development of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, one of the biggest and busiest air terminals in the world. Dallas has DART (Dallas Area Rapid Transit) with various hued train lines that transport all through the Metroplex.

About Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport

Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (IATA: DFW, ICAO: KDFW, FAA LID: DFW), otherwise called DFW Airport, is the essential universal air terminal serving the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex territory in the U.S. territory of Texas.

It is the biggest center point for American Airlines, which is headquartered close to the air terminal. It is the third busiest air terminal on the planet via airplane developments and the tenth busiest air terminal on the planet by traveler traffic in 2019. It is the ninth busiest worldwide passage in the United States and the second busiest universal door in Texas. American Airlines at DFW is the second biggest single aircraft center point on the planet and the United States, behind Delta’s Atlanta hub. In 2019, DFW set another traveler traffic record in its multi-year history, serving 75,066,956 travelers.

Found generally somewhere between the significant urban communities of Dallas and Fort Worth, DFW spills across parts of Dallas and Tarrant areas and incorporates bits of the urban areas of Irving, Euless, Grapevine, and Coppell. At 17,207 sections of land (6,963 hectares; 27 square miles), DFW is bigger than the island of Manhattan, and is the second biggest air terminal via land zone in the United States, after Denver International Airport.[8] It has its own mail station ZIP code, 75261, and the United States Postal Service city assignment (“DFW Airport, TX”), just as its own police, fire assurance, and crisis clinical services. The individuals from the air terminal’s top managerial staff are designated by the “proprietor urban communities” of Dallas and Fort Worth, with a non-casting a ballot part looked over the air terminal’s four neighboring urban areas on a turning premise.

As of January 2020, DFW Airport has an administration to 260 goals, including 67 universal and 193 household goals inside the U.S. In outperforming 200 goals, DFW joined a little gathering of air terminals worldwide with that distinction.

Charts

passenger-aircraft-aircraft-airplane-airport-wallpaper-preview

About Dallas Love Airport

Dallas Love Field (IATA: DAL, ICAO: KDAL, FAA LID: DAL) is a city-claimed open-air terminal 6 miles (10 km) northwest of downtown Dallas, Texas.[1] It was Dallas’ fundamental air terminal until 1974 when Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) opened.

Southwest Airlines keeps up its corporate base camp and a working base at Love Field.

unnamed

Charts

Airport Status:

KDFW

Controller: @mwe2187
Time of operation: 2020-07-19T14:00:00Z
Frequencies in use
Tower: Yes
Ground: Yes
ATIS: Yes
Approach/Departure: TBA

KDAL

Controller: @Saharsh
Time of operation: 2020-07-19T19:00:00Z
Frequencies in use
Tower: Yes
Ground: Yes
ATIS: Yes
Approach/Departure: TBA

Established Routes

KDFW Routes

KDFW-KJAX - AA B738
KDFW-KDEN - AA B738
KDFW-KMLI - AE CRJ9
KDFW-KBOS - AA B738
KDFW-EDDF - AA B789
KDFW-RJTT - AA B789
KDFW-EGLL - BA 78X
KDFW-OTHH - QR A359

KDAL Routes

KDAL-KTPA - SWA B738
KDAL-KDEN - SWA B737
KDAL-KHOU - SWA B737
KDAL-KBWI - SWA B738
KDAL-KSAT - SWA B737

Thanks for viewing this thread! We hope to see you around when we open. I will update the thread once we get times situated

11 Likes

gasp Yes!!!

1 Like

Yes. I love one of the routes is KJAX. Hopefully I will get traffic at my home airport!

1 Like

@mwe2187 about to depart DOH-DFW, I’ll arrive right around 9, cya then ✌️👨‍✈️

3 Likes

What runway are you landing on :))

1 Like

I’ll be opening as soon as soon as i wake up. planning on Tower/Ground/Approach with maybe center being opened - hopefully busy enough that eventually ill need to split it

4 Likes

Awesome!

@Altaria55 I have 35L planned as of now.

17C or 35C please that’s a dept rwy

3 Likes

You got it, changing it now 🙌

KDFW TGS/Approach is now open! 17’s and 18’s are active this morning.

3 Likes

Thanks @mwe2187 for the ATC!

1 Like

Great work on all frequencies!

1 Like

KDAL closed GTS

Thanks for the service Saharsh, was nice to see you as always 😀

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.