IFATC Ghosting Topics

To Forum Minions

From now on, please do not comment on threads regarding a ghosting. Those members from IFATC who know they have permission to comment will interact accordingly to address the issues.

Instead, we would like you to flag the topic so it brings it to our attention. All comments by non-IFATC personnel will be deleted.

Any questions regarding ghosting please contact @Joe who is here to handle ghosting issues on the forum. And as always, it would be easier when inquiring about a ghosting the contact Joe directly.

Misha

86 Likes

good job misha :)

2 Likes

Thanks for that Misha

2 Likes

its much easier this way for the IFATC to come see it then solve it

2 Likes

Just to check, this does not apply with violation topics?

1 Like

No, go ahead with those.

5 Likes

Good idea. Now people will get the real reason for ghosting not the community’s thoughts why.

4 Likes

Hail Misha!

But seriously, this will help deal with ghosting quickly and efficiently.

7 Likes

Brilliant! No more speculation about the ghosting by the community after hearing only the pilots side of the story.

Thank you Misha. Hopefully nobody will offer incorrect opinions on our complaints from now on.

2 Likes

++
Dr_Z

Brilliant! No more speculation about the ghosting by the community after hearing only the pilots side of the story.
++

But that’s half the fun surely…?

Minions…not at all insulting… ;-)

Seriously it’s a good call and whilst I enjoying reading why some people are perfect and why it’s " like SO UNFAIR that they have been ghosted for like NO REASON what so ever "makes sense that handled by those in the know!

2 Likes

I think that rather than doing this there is a better Solution:-
Making a SubCategory #Live:Ghostings where anyone can post there and Only IFATC Can there which they could be mentioned as @IFATC.

A subcategory for ghostings isn’t needed. We take all ghosting complaints to PM anyway.

10 Likes

Yes! HAIL MISHA!

Well. To be honest. I kind of like the public jury idea.

5 Likes

Well said Misha!!! I learned my lesson not to comment on ghosting threads lol so it’s nice to see this made public! Should have been done earlier! My hat off to you

3 Likes

People must also remember that we don’t ghost for no reason. Remember to think and check what you were doing leading up to it.

1 Like

Come on guys, remember this. On example:

https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/atcs-should-not-report-airborning-planes-when-the-controller-starts/59914
2 Likes

I normally just PM the controller, keeps the message from being public. Only time I create a thread is the one time I needed to know who someone was.

3 Likes