IFATC Event: Dulles Fly-In feat. FN60fps

Welcome to our IFATC Official Event Series! Today’s event will be a fly-in. Our fly-in events will feature controllers who are realism-experts of a specific airfield. They will provide the procedures, brief the controllers, and make sure the event is running smoothly.

Featured Controller

Bio

"Hello IFC!
I am Walter, also known as FN60fps. I am 18 years old and live in Maryland, United States. Currently, KIAD is my hometown airport. I was born in El Salvador, and Spanish is my native language. I love playing videos like Infinite Flight and Fortnite.

I discovered Infinite Flight in 2018 on the Appstore. I am an IFATC controller since February 4th,2022, and Radar Controller since July 7th, 2022. I am also CEO of Aeromexico Virtual. I enjoy controlling on the Expert Server in my free time."

Event Details

Date & Time: November 6, 2022 3:00 PMNovember 6, 2022 5:00 PM
Server: Expert
Airport: KIAD

Airport Information From Featured Controller

Runway Operations
  • Runways 19L/1R will be the main runways for departing and landing. This runway should be reserved for traffic from North, East, and South.
  • Runways 19C/1C will be the main runways for departing and landing. This runway should be reserved for traffic from the North, West, and South.
  • Runway 19R/1L should not be used unless the traffic from the West is super busy. It should never be used for departures.
  • Runway 30 should be used as the primary runway for departures only before 19s and 01s. Departures and landings on the other end of the runway (12) should be avoided at all times.
Arrival Procedures

North:
LEGGO6
MAPEL3
East
HYPER8
South
CAVLR4
West
GIBBZ4

Departure Procedures

North
JERES2
East
JCOBY4
South
JDUBB4
West
BUNZZ3

Note: Some departure procedures might not align with the runways in use, as result aircraft need to be turned about 180 degrees to their first SID’s waypoint.

35 Likes

Can’t wait to see it @FN60fps

3 Likes

I look forward to joining this! Very nice event!

2 Likes

Will definitely be trying to make this!

2 Likes

Can’t wait to control during the event! Awesome choice Walter. 💯

2 Likes

see how the situation will be later… if there is a mistake from there… I will let you know… do your best okay… good job

1 Like

Currently flying in from Honolulu! Looking forward to this!

1 Like

looks awesome

1 Like

Dulles is awesome airport! I will be there!

1 Like

Departing in an hour and thirty from RKSI to KIAD! I will arrive at the beginning of the event. C/S HA-PPY Heavy

2 Likes

Coming from LA in a United 772!

Ugh. I forgot the time change. I will be an hour early :(

There is a time change?
Edit: I’m so dumb, but hey I see you

1 Like

I see you too! Yes, daylight savings time. We rolled back an hour last night :(

Maybe controllers will arrive to the tower early?!

Im definitely coming. Im departing out of IAD when the event starts and heading to cancun!

2 Likes

Coming in from YYZ!!!
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦

2 Likes

Coming from Dallas! 🇺🇸

2 Likes

me too! C/S- ACA239

2 Likes