IFATC Education Group

The IFATC Education Group is a blog run by a group of Infinite Flight ATC (IFATC) that educate aspiring controllers and pilots through the content we make.

You’re always learning something new no matter how experienced you are, just ask our writing team, so our content caters to both the experienced and new Infinite Flight users. Our motto, never stop learning.

What we make

Daily blog posts

Short and easily digestible notes posted once every morning, covering one subject relating to either flying or controlling.

AMAs “Ask Me Anything”

AMA, which stands for “Ask Me Anything”, is a question and answer style event that we hold on our blog that gives you the opportunity to ask our special guest any question you’d like. One on one access with some of the most influential and interesting people in the Infinite Flight community and aviation industry.

Videos

See what an expert controller sees with our live screen recorded sessions and be mesmerized by our time-lapses.

Join our team

Apply to join our video editing team to help edit the videos we publish.

Receive our blog posts

Improve your pilot and controlling skills. Get IFATC Education Group controlling and flying tips and videos direct to your inbox.

37 Likes

Very nice thread Kyle! The Education Group has helped so many aspiring pilots and controllers, through AMAs, a dedicated channel to ask questions, and a blog that’s updated everyday with new content.

Glad to be a part of the group and can’t wait to see it thrive even further!

2 Likes

Good thread Trio! I am happy to join IFATCEG!

Thank you both, glad you enjoy it. :)

2 Likes

I love reading all of your posts and overall gaining further knowledge on things I hadn’t understood, or had much knowledge on previously. Thanks to everyone on the team for their dedication to the cause of helping expand everyone’s horizons on things such as procedures and more!

3 Likes

On behalf of the team, you are very welcome! :)

4 Likes

Love this thread these help alot C:

For some reason, those courses don’t work for me.

I’ll message you in our Slack with instructions on how to sign in.

1 Like

Alright. Thanks!

Awesome Kyle! Glad to be part of the group.

Glad to have you! :)

1 Like

I like how I receive blog posts from 3-4 workspaces and on my email too .😂
I can tell you those posts are amazing and helpful, keep it up Kyle! 👏

That’s awesome, no problem! :)

1 Like