IFATC Education Group AMA with Laura Laban

Two days ago, we had an AMA “Ask Me Anything” with Laura Laban. All of the members of our Slack community got the opportunity to ask her questions. Have a look at all of the questions and answers.

Read the whole article →

43 Likes

That was an Awesome AMA, thank you Trio.

Some awesome insights to many things

7 Likes

Thanks @Trio and (@)Laura (I really want to tag 😂) for this amazing chance. This AMA also showed Laura’s humourous side before the questions started!

Thankfully my question got featured. If you do any more AMA’s I’ll more than happily join in the fun! I feel we got a great answer, and that’s because we’ve got a heavily devoted team from the start, with high hopes, high quality, and great friendships between the staff and community.

Here’s to you all who attended, answered, and question during the AMA! 🥂

2 Likes

Great reading!
This quote is sooooo interesting:

Plenty of challenging things for this one… It was gearing up to be a simple one with just the 777, then it grew bigger… and the biggest challenge is something we haven’t shown yet.

!!!

4 Likes

That was a great little article. Sounds like she really wants buildings. :)

1 Like

Did she, I couldn’t tell really. Haha /s

2 Likes

Thanks for that, Kyle. Great interview, definitely worth a read.

1 Like

Thanks for another lovely recap of the AMA with the awesome Laura. Some of the things I read on there are definitely exciting to hear.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.