IFATC Day: A Day to Respect our IFATC Controllers

I personally think that we should have a day each year to celebrate the quality ATC service the hard-working IFATC gives us every day on Expert Server.

We should thank them for the great times they have given us on the Expert Server, and make them feel like they are truly loved by the Infinite Flight Community. I want them to feel like they have a purpose for their hard work, getting you where you are going on Expert Server, so we need a day to show our respect to them.

Who agrees with me? Should we have IFATC day or not?

68 Likes

I feel like everyday we can all appreciate IFATC as a whole and everyone dedicating to it to give us a better experience on expert server. Very thankful for what they do and respect them everyday. ๐Ÿ™‚

26 Likes

If we have an IFATC day then in my opinion we should also have โ€˜Idiot Pilots Dayโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Jk absolutely agree with your idea

7 Likes

Thatโ€™s Everyday;) just kidding lol love you guys for giving us traffic

1 Like

IFATC should always be respected in all matters, but personally I don`t think there should be a specific day for it.

2 Likes

I agree. On this day, ideally no ghosts should be given out.

Sadly, this has to be named as a day. This should truly take place everyday. Any ghosts that are carried out in a day are enough to show expert server is not expert.

Iโ€™m going to bump this because it really is a great idea to appreciate those controllers who make Expert a better place and who contribute to IF. Maybe we could have one of these days for airport editors too ๐Ÿ˜‰

1 Like

Soโ€ฆ These days start by someone making a date for themโ€ฆ

Come up with a date and then that is the official โ€œIFATC Appreciation Dayโ€

3 Likes

I say July fourth

This should definitley be a day. Iโ€™m not requesting this, but an IFATC infinite flight livery would be awesome as a way to show support.

1 Like

Very grateful for the ATC. Way to go guys!

2 Likes

IFATC Appreciation Day will be December 20 of every year; it will be a great yearly Christmas present for the IFATC gang.

IFATC Appreciation day should be every day

3 Likes

We have some outstanding ATCs! But I just gotta give a shout-out to Tim Beckmann @Tim_B . For an ATC to handle 5 frequencies at once and do it well, with traffic on the ground and the air is amazing! Good job dude ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ !

10 Likes

Got to love tim for giving everyone at not so busy airports the chance to have an experience with all frequencies:)

3 Likes

There is only one controller in IF. He handles all frequencies on the globe. In fact he can fly and control at the same time. And the only one who can land on rwy 37.
Tim Beckmann is Chuck Norris.

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.