IFATC at San Juan - Kevinsoto1502

Yeah their ATR fleet was perfect fit for the caribbean those days were awesome sadly they are a thing in the past🥺

1 Like

Nothing better than going to SJU early in the morning and seeing a DC-10😱😍

1 Like

Fun Fact of the Day

Did you know TWA Airlines used to operate 747s out of SJU daily with flights to STL… The better fact is the old 747-200 was a Golden Ticket at SJU as folks would line up at the Airpark to see this bird land!

Image Source

Click here for a better view

3 Likes

Ay! Nice post my man!

1 Like

Thanks my dude appreciate it! :)

1 Like

Fun Fact of the Day

Did you know that Luiz Muñoz Marin has an Airport Park (Aeroparque) for airplane enthusiast and lovers to come by and grab a snack or a drink and watch planes takeoff and land. If you were a kid in the 2000s decade you will for sure remember this picture below…

Click here for more pictures

1 Like

My dad flies into SJU every 2 weeks for work! I’ll be there! Probably come from KCLT in a 777/A330 (I don’t see how a 737/A321 can make it.)

1 Like

A flight from CLT to SJU is like 3/4 hours a 737 will do just fine :)

solid post, Kevin! I may have to stop by lol

1 Like

Thanks bro i would live that

1 Like

@easyWig @Guxk were going through with this?

Wow! That last picture of Old San Juan brought back a lot of memories when I lived in Puerto Rico.

1 Like

Yeah man its a very great memory!

1 Like

Today is the Day

SJU will be opening in now less than one hour stay tuned…

2020-04-05T17:30:00Z

1 Like

SJU is now open…

23% of the votes got the correct answer on the poll. The correct answer was… EASTERN AIRLINES.

Back in the old day Eastern Airlines was known for also having a Caribbean hub at none other than San Juan, PR😃

Thanks for the ATC Kevin! :D

Looks like you’ve had a good amount of traffic!

1 Like

Thanks man appreciate for coming. Yeah had a great amount of traffic :D

1 Like

Helloooo everyone! I will be open again Sunday at the same time. Welcome Back :D

2 Likes

Times will be dependent on availability as you know tomorrow is Mothers Day! Happy Mothers Day and stay safe😃

2 Likes