IFATC At Home - Western Canada

Two Canadian IFATC member whiling to open:
@kylejtam @RFlying ! :)

3 Likes

" IFC don’t worry we got Canada covered tommorrow. The Canadian IFATC team will try it’s best to control all day"

3 Likes

T-minus 6 hours, 31 minutes and 35 seconds!

4 Likes

When is Vancouver gonna be open? I plan on flying there.

2 Likes

I believe CYVR is going to be our focus airport, so we’ll likely be controlling there in shifts. I’ll also be controlling a while at CYKA :)

2 Likes

CYVR Is OPEN!

Thank you: @RFlying. Hope y’all enjoy! ✌

3 Likes

There’s too many choices for today ⬇️

2 Likes

CYKA is now OPEN!

Fly between CYVR and CYKA for some amazing views, and a fun approach at CYKA!

5 Likes

Haha I know!

1 Like

Decided to give Eastern Canada some love as well; CYUL is open! Pattern work accepted.

CYYZ is also open currently if anyone is interested in some quick routes.

2 Likes

CYYZ will still be up for a little while! Come and have some fun between Quebec and Ontario!

2 Likes

What better way to visit Canada than to fly between the two biggest cities! ;)

2 Likes

CYPK is now OPEN!

Fly around Greater Vancouver, up north over Golden Ears Provincial Park, or maybe down into the States! All GA aircraft and Biz Jets are welcome!

I’ll try and open CYVR. See ya Sunday

fellow Canadian controller but I’m on the other side of the country ;-;

cheers from CYYZ lol

Finally Thanks you guys for control Canada airport I will come. YVR-YYZ 🇨🇦🙋‍♂️🥳🤩

Hey all, I created this topic for the Greater Vancouver area. Not all of western Canada, just the area around Vancouver since there are a lot of smaller GA airports that rarely see traffic.

Any Idea in the opening times yet? I’d like to do an overnight flight.

Nice to know some western Canadian airports are opening, I’m trying to do flights with BAVA, so if any of you are opening CYVR or CYYC tomorrow morning could you ping me? Thx in advance

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.