IFATC At Home - Trondheim Værnes

IFATC at Home - Trondheim

2020-05-10T13:00:00Z2020-05-10T15:00:00Z

Hello everyone!
As mabye many of you guys know, IFATC at Home is back again! This will be on this Saturday. So as i didn’t make a thread last time, now i take my time to make a thread and open at my home airport!

About Trondheim Airport

Trondheim Airport, Værnes is a regional airport in Stjørdal municipality in Trøndelag that serves Trondheim and the rest of the county. In addition, the airport is an important hub for flights from Namdalen and Helgeland. The airport is owned and operated by Avinor in collaboration with the Air Force.

Værnes is Norway’s third largest airport, with direct flights to several domestic and even more international destinations, several more daily departures to Amsterdam and Copenhagen. Charter flights are also regularly offered to a number of destinations. A good deal of domestic traffic comes from Værnes’ role as regional hub for Namdalen and Helgeland, with many flights with Dash 8 flight operated by Widerøe. The first route goes to Oslo, with up to 29 daily departures each way with Boeing 737 aircraft. This route is also Norway’s busiest flight route and among the five travelers in Europe, many passengers.

The airport is divided into to terminals. The domestic terminal A was opened in 1994 and is equipped with aircraft bridges. The old terminal, which opened in 1982, has been renamed terminal B and used for international flights, short-haul flights and domestic flights relief.

Ground charts:

More SID’s and Charts here

Runway Length x Width in ft type
27/09 9744 x 147 Aspalt
Good routes I suggest
Short / Medium hauls
Airline Route Aircraft(s)
SAS ENVA - ENGM 738 / 737
Norwegian ENVA - ENBR 738
Norwegian ENVA - ENTC 738
SAS ENVA - ENZV 738
Widerøe ENVA - ENCN Q400
Norwegian ENVA-ERVA 738
Long hauls
Airline Route Aircraft(s)
Norwegian ENVA - GCLP 738
Norwegain ENVA - LEMG 738
SAS ENVA - LEAL 738

I will update this thread and times I open later on this week if it is needed :)

Creddit for the photo

13 Likes

Opening now! Will be open for about 2 hours if people come :)

1 Like

ENGM open as well for a while, hopefully we can get some traffic between the airports 🛫

oh nice! Yeah hopefully we can get some traffic

1 Like

ENVA is open for patterns aswell :)

1 Like

I will close in 7 min as noone is comming. Thanks for those who came though

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.