IFATC at Home - Orlando, Fl
Photo Credits: Sean Pavone / shutterstock
Orlando International Airport (MCO as lovingly referred to by the locals and the airport itself), is the tourist gateway of the world. KMCO in 2019 became the busiest airport in Florida, surpassing even KMIA. not only does KMCO serve as the gateway to theme parks such as Disney, Universal, and Seaworld Orlando, but is the gateway to access to the growing City Beautiful itself, Orlando. MCO offers a wide variety of flights, from a variety of flights to Europe, to large and small cities in the US, to even direct to Dubai. No matter your preference MCO has it.
Hey there, folks! As you all are probably aware, IFATC will be back at home Sunday! I’ll be opening up the gateway to the tourism capital of the world, Orlando International Airport (MCO)
Airport Information KMCO
Other Notes and Information
- Aircraft departing and arriving at KMCO MUST have SIDs and STARs in their flight plan.
- Runways will be determined on the day of based on the weather.
- Have fun, and I hope to see some of you folks!
- Expect RWYs 18R/36L and 17L/35R for inbound traffic and 18L/36R and 17R/35L for departing traffic.
- Runway will be determined by arrival direction or destination direction.