IFATC at Home - Hollywood/Burbank, CA

haha, apparently we all have flown KBUR to or from Oakland!!

1 Like

Hey guys! I’ve just updated my opening times. Be sure to look above to see the times. Hope to see y’all in Burbank!

Also my hometown! I will try to head there tomorrow

1 Like

Awesome! Be sure to check my opening times so you know when to come by :)

Hey!

I’ll try to pop by as ‘Southwest 5263’ on a flight from Dallas Love Field, I’m just taking a look at the charts :)

EST of arrival: 2020-05-10T21:40:00Z

1 Like

awesome! can’t wait to see you there

I’ll be open in 30 minutes!

1 Like

Do you know the arrival procedure for either 26 or 15 from the East? The only chart I can find is the FOUR STACKS VISUAL 15, which forms from the complete opposite location.

1 Like

Not off the top of my head, i don’t have my computer with me right now but i will try to find it on flightaware

Yeah I couldn’t see anything there :/

I found this, but just not quite sure how to replicate without going into the mountains 😂

May just try it out and see

haha the four stacks visual should be able to cover that

I’m now open at KBUR, part of West Coast Madness!!

1 Like

Hey, will you be open in ~2 hours? I wanted to fly in from Denver and test out the Four Stacks visual.

1 Like

I should be. Let me know when you’re 20 minutes out and you should be good.

1 Like

Hey guys, this Sunday is once again IFATC At Home and I will be using this exact same thread and airport! Be sure to come by again :)

3 Likes

I will add you to the guide! And are you using the same times?

1 Like

I’m interested in visiting! But unfortunately I can’t because of your active hours sadly :(

1 Like

@Fish Don’t worry, I am still unsure if these will be the exact times I am open.

@MJP_27 You can just put “N/A” on the times for now, as those will be decided later in the week.

1 Like

I like your thread, well done.

1 Like

thank you, hope to see you sunday!