IFATC at Home - Chicago O’Hare

Another week of ATC choice, how much better could it get! This week I am opening Chicago O’Hare International. This airport is built 14 miles from the Chicago loop, and serves flights from all over the world!

This airport is a hub for American, United, and Atlas Air Cargo. It is a focus airport for Frontier and Spirit! With a whopping 7 runways O’Hare was recently named the busiest airport for departures and arrivals and serves about 2,500 flights a day!
Now you may be wondering how this airport relates to me, well this is my hometown airport and my favorite airport in the world.
I will be opening this magnificent airport throughout the day starting at 1600Z! If you want to feel free to stop by! Let me know what you think of the thread ;)

11 Likes

Okay great, Chicagoan my self.

1 Like

Hope to see you there ;)

Can’t wait to see you at the O’hare flyout this Saturday.

1 Like

Yup I will be there!

Hey there! Nice Thread! I will add you to the list!

1 Like

Thanks mate

1 Like

I’m coming!

2 Likes

Awesome, I’m a Chicagoan as well! I’ll see if I can come!

1 Like

Thanks guys!

What time do you think you will close?

Maybe 1800-1900Z

I will land at 1900z. Will you be open then @Aviation3?

1 Like

Also what terminal does Cathay Pacific park at.

1 Like

Btw nice thread

1 Like

They park at terminal 5 (The M gates) usually the furthest to the right facing the terminal. They fly in from Hong Kong! :)

1 Like

Thanks @JarrettFlies

2 Likes

Cool. ORD is my home airport as well. Little side note, thank you for capitalizing the “H” in O’Hare. I hate how infinite flight has it saying O’hare lol

1 Like

@Jaedon_Johnson I don’t think this thread is made for the IFATC at Home for June 21st.

Also, to add onto @JarrettFlies point, Cathay Pacific utilizes terminal 5, specifically gate M13-M16. KORD is also my home airport!

3 Likes

I live in Wisconsin, close enough, I’ve been there soooo many time 😂

1 Like