IFATC at FNLU

I got to express that, as son of Angola, I felt pleasured and honoured by having IFATC at Luanda. That will certainly be the most remarkable moment in IF for me since I’ve installed it.

Thanks for it!!!

41 Likes

Glad seeing something positive!

1 Like

Thank you for editing*** :D

1 Like

Thanks for your support!

2 Likes

I’m glad :)

2 Likes

yea mon Enuh eh haad tuh repersent buh wen wi can wi try. Mi get ah fren eena angola ahuu used tuh liv eena etiopia wen mi did ah deh.

5 Likes

visible confusion

Glad your enjoying the service :)

3 Likes

I’m sorry what?

2 Likes

I am saying how us as IFATC when we can repersent these places that don’t get much attention we do. I was also saying something about my friend in angola.

that was patois, most people from angola speak a dialect similar to it, but its native to - JA and the caribbean.

14 Likes

Google Translate can’t even translate that…

1 Like

Even Flex Tape can’t fix that

Central Africa has beautiful scenery, especially around the Congo River area! I hope that the region could be featured more often :)

5 Likes

Ah you learn something new each day.

3 Likes

I speak like this in a way in my home country, trinidad

2 Likes

But seriously, that’s actually really awesome 😂

You learn something new every day…

1 Like

Thanks yea lol

tis true big man :)

1 Like

yea ofc man trinidad repersentin yktv

Just depends where ya are different dialects kinda

1 Like

Glad to see people who can relate to me here on ifc 90 percent of them is american so this is nice :)

2 Likes

There are people from everywhere, all walks of the planet. You just have to find them big breda. Bless :)

3 Likes

I’ve been to FNLU twice on my travels as well beautiful Angola.
Africa should be more featured in future, since I’ve been to 35 countries all over Africa.

3 Likes

I love topics like thease ones! Spreading the positivity is so nice :)

2 Likes