IFATC approved!!

It can be closed. Thunks! It’s a plasure that I approve the IFATC expert test. I have to gave thunks at first to my trainner @MarcelloM, thunks for your help and your time friend! And thank you very much @GHamsz for your advices and your time too. See you on the skies and from the tower (there I invite you to take a coffee☕️👨‍✈️

6 Likes

You need to reformat the title. It should read like this: Cristian_Gonzalez’s ATC Tracking Thread [OPEN @ EDDL]

2 Likes

Good Aiport choice unfortunately I can’t help rn but maybe later

Hey, you did pretty good for the short time I was there mate it good job 👍

1 Like

Thunks!!! I think that the only one I forgot is to give you the pattern work when you request to change the runway. Thank you very much for your help😁👏👏👏👏

1 Like

Open for today. I’m waitting for you!

I’ll be there in a minute

1 Like

Thanks for all who has been practicing with me👌👨‍✈️ See you another day

1 Like

You might want to try a smaller airport next time, I can recommend EDDK or LHBP, it’s just inconvenient to operate these huge airports for the few pilots that show up. 😃

Yessh! I will try it. even so it was not bad😬. Next time LHBP, I never do this airport👍

1 Like

It’s a plasure that I approve the IFATC expert test. I have to gave thunks at first to my trainner @MarcelloM, thunks for your help and your time friend! And thank you very much @GHamsz for your advices and your time too. See you on the skies and from the tower (there I invite you to take a coffee☕️👨‍✈️

9 Likes

Congrats! I’ll see you seen on ES!

1 Like

Congratulations buddy!!! Looking forward to be your victim- I mean…idk hehe

1 Like

Congratulations! Hard work pays off. :)

4 Likes