IFATC Approach

Hi there, I am wondering if is there any website or charts to help with traffic patterns, to help me with approach radaring for IFATC practice.

3 Likes

IFATC.org is probably your best friend when planning for approach. You can also google approach plates for your airport.

1 Like

Thanks so much!

3 Likes

Keep in mind that formal approach training begins once entering IFATC. If your goal is to become an IFATC, I highly recommend studying tower/ground before transitioning to radar.

Best of luck!

5 Likes

Ok thanks!

2 Likes

Is there anything I can study off of since I already watched all of the videos

3 Likes

There’s always the ATC Manual if you haven’t gone through that already. I also suggest opening up an ATC Tracking Thread, or going onto expert and watching the already-certified IFATC in action. Lots of different ways to help you prepare!

Ok thanks thanks again I really appreciate it!

3 Likes

Hi there thanks so much for your help already, I have another question for an IFATC person, so I thought of you! So I am taking the written test soon, and is there any way to practice the questions on the test, and are the questions on the test easy or hard, and are they all explained in the manual. Thanks so much I really want to become a IFATC controller as you can see; I think it would be very fun, and interesting!
Thanks!

3 Likes

@KailasSrinivasan read the manual, watch the ATC tutorials and you should be good to go!

Keep in mind that you will not be tested on approach either in the written or practical.

Thanks so much!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.