IFATC Application - help!

Hi there everyone,

I’ve applied for IFATC about 2 days ago by contacting one of the staff listed in a post, yet I have no response so far. Does anyone know how long it takes to get a reply? The person I’ve contacted has been online a few times since I’ve sent the message, I hope they are not ignoring it!

Happy flying!

SkyPilot15

The recruiters are busy give them some time they will contact you.

2 Likes

Did you follow all the directions listed in the IFATC thread? Or did you just PM a recruiter with:

“Bro I wanna be IFATC. Let’s do thiz”

Remember people hold lives as well, and often busy. Maybe bump it if it persists

6 Likes

No I did follow the instructions! Sent screen shots etc…

SkyPilot15

But they have been online a few times in the time that I have sent them a message, so I’m worried they are ignoring it!

SkyPilot15

No, I was just wondering

Read through the ATC recruiting thread again, make sure you didn’t forget anything, Tyler mentioned that if you fail to give a detail you are risking to not getting contacted back

1 Like

Ok thank you!

SkyPilot15

Well your question has been answered then. Patience is key and if you don’t have the patience to wait a few days for a recruiter to message you back, you certainly don’t have the patience to become an actual controller.

5 Likes

That’s fine, I was just wondering what the average time is.

SkyPilot15

That’s fair, however the recruiting and training process requires both maturity and patience. Some take months to get promoted (there’s a huge learning curve if you haven’t figured out already).

1 Like

Please be patient. It is the weekend which may add some delay into the process.

If you don’t hear back in a few days please contact a moderator. Do not contact more than one recruiter.

4 Likes