IFATC Anniversary

Hello, IFC

Today marks my one-year Milestone with the IFATC team. I am happy with my accomplishments throughout this time at IFATC.

Ranking up to the Officer rank was not easy and couldn’t have done it without the support and guidance of the following awesome people.

Joining IFATC:
Recruiter: @ Drummer @ Darius_Glover
Trainers: @Kyle @AsternAviation

Upgrading to Radar controller:
Recruiter: @ToasterStroodie
Trainer: @JulietTango

Also, big thanks to Tyler for everything!

A few friends I met during that time whose interest is the same as mine, and that’s to provide pilots with the best ATC service to their destinations.

@CompetitiveDivide320 @Cooper @J-F_V @BT_HANDLES @NavigateNinja @Ashton_Earhart @Armthnn @FireCracker @Aiden_Forusz @Alexandre @Helluu @Calditaa @Michael_Sides1 @DJSunfire @Magician @Andres
@Henrik003 @HenryD1 @Metier @Waffs @Potkukelkka @Declan @lucaviness @Vincent_C @Jesus_Gutierrez @RafaelPadilla @HenryD1 @NightHawk @Rhys_V @ThiccDuc @Korgast @LordWizrak @TruKnight @AVMEX @BrunoSantos @Ali_Ibrahim @FlightG @RichBrownGuy @Destroyer350 @Michigan_Aviation @Clee15 @Syncline @Jean-Pierre_Krop

And a few more…You know who you are!

Thanks, to the ones who helped me to get where I am today! I can’t wait to see what the future holds!

62 Likes

Congratulations Walter! 🎉

2 Likes

Congratulations on 1 Year! Here’s to the next!

2 Likes

Congratulations on the one year and all your achievements Walter! Keep up the great work! 🎉

1 Like

Thanks, Nolan!

1 Like

Congrats 🎉, I see you a lot in training, you’re a very good IFATC.

1 Like

Congratulations on 1 Year, Walter! 🎉

1 Like

Congratulations on 1 year 🎉 You Help me a lot about ATC 🙃

1 Like

Congratulations!I still remember the embarrassing moment that I called you in discord by mistake🤣

1 Like

Ah I don’t remember bad comments only good ones ! 🙂

1 Like

Congrats on the milestone 🥂

1 Like

Well done Walter! I love working with you! Here’s to many more years to come! 🥂🍻

1 Like

Congratulations on 1 Year, Walter!🥂

1 Like

Huge congratulations Walter! It’s been great to see you progress in IFATC and make many memories with you. Here’s to another great year!

1 Like

Hello Walter

It’s been a nice year with you as a friend!

I can remember our first encounter @ CYUL TS and since then, you never stopped encourage me and help me succeeding in my IFATC process.

Still today you are helping me in lots of ways!!

Thanks for being such a good ATC, Pilot and friend!

Long life and I wish you a trainer role for the next year bro!!!

2 Likes

Thanks for your kind words! 🥰

2 Likes

Congrats on one year IFATC! It was awesome getting to know you. Let’s hope you don’t leave us anytime soon :)!

1 Like

Never, never, never lol

Congrats on the 1 year @FN60fps

1 Like

@FN60fps Congrats on 1 year, many more to come. You’ve also been a big help on my path to IFATC.

1 Like