What you can expect:
I have training outlines for different courses I can teach depending on your skill level ranging from beginner to expert. We can work on things such as:
- Basic Airmanship
- Takeoff and landing
- cross wind procedures
- instrument flying lessons
- how to set up flights
- shooting instrument approaches
- understanding instrument approaches
- how real world airline pilots fly
- specialty areas on the CRJ-200/700/900
- pattern work
- atc instructions and what they mean
I’m more than willing to help anyone and everyone when I have time because coming through the ranks of a becoming a pilot, I never had anyone to really guide me and I view it as an opportunity to give back, network and build a solid foundation for future aviators.
How it works
- Download Discord as we will use voice chat
- We will select what you want to practice
- Train the area you wish to get better at
- I’ll provide constructive criticism and teach you the proper way to execute whichever lesson we are working on.
NEW 9/13/19 UPDATE
Along with help from @N1DG and @N1RG and a few others, we’re creating a more structured organization. We’re also working on the possibilities of become a VA/VO. It’s a slow process to get this all set up but this will help guarantee your success as an aviator both in real life and on infinite flight.
If you would like a lesson, send me a PM