IFATC_Andrew personal CRJ pictures

Found it! N600NN in Infinite Flight and in real life!

43 Likes

Wow! What are the odds that that would happen to you! What a unique experience! 😯😮😛

3 Likes

Agreed! I wasn’t even thinking about it at first and I was sitting in the cockpit programming the FMS and I happen to think… no way! I open IF on my phone and click the 900 and boom there it was! It was pretty neat!

6 Likes

Wow beautiful pictures!

2 Likes

I was in CLT Concourse E just this past June (in real life)! I believe I was boarding for an American Eagle flight at Gate E5.

1 Like

That would be correct. E con is only used by American Eagle aircraft. (PSA, Envoy, Piedmont and occasionally Skywest) All CRJ-200/700/900 and the small embraer aircraft. The larger regional jets E-175 use C concourse.

2 Likes

I’ve never seen the nose open like that on a CRJ-200 before do you remember what the problem was or just a routine inspection?

2 Likes

Be proud of yourself @IFATC_Andrew you have come along way. Pat on the back from me.

5 Likes

How does the performance of a CRJ compare with the similarly rear mounted engines of a CTX or GS model !

1 Like

Our radar was malfunctioning so we had to get it replaced and that’s how they do it.

3 Likes

That’s quite cool actually. I bet that delayed you for quite awhile

2 Likes

It would be cool if we could do that in IF too

3 Likes

Around 3 hours I believe.

1 Like

@IFATC_Andrew have you ever flown into MHT before?

If I asked this before, then I may not remember.

Hope you love flying the RJ series, and have a safe flight wherever you go :)

1 Like

I’m actually supposed to be overnighting in MHT Thursday night!

Unfortunately, I’m a little under the weather and unless I get better quick, I’ll more than likely calling out sick for this trip 🙁

2 Likes

Nice pics, Is your goals going to the major airlines?

1 Like

Yes. Ive been working on applications for 2 months and finally just submitted my application to Delta and United this morning.

Now I get to restart the process for American, FedEx and UPS 😁

8 Likes

Hope you come to Manchester, NH! I’m assuming that you’ll be flying in from Charlotte, NC? If not, feel better. Better to be resting than to be flying sick.

1 Like

I would’ve been coming from DCA but unfortunately I’m still sick so the couch is the only thing I’m flying this weekend

4 Likes

It’s funny the CRJ has to have its airstairs down while connected to the jetway

1 Like