IFATC and Global Flight [Polls]

The already is an IFATC training program sort of thing.

2 Likes

It is something that is self taught (through videos and controlling on playground) there is no hands on instruction like VATSIM

1 Like

Maybe, we could change the age range for Global IFATC … I don’t know …

3 Likes

Scout is a training program basically. But it’s on your own to find out the basics

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Yes there is

3 Likes

This is the first time I’ve heard of it

1 Like

I would choose both. Its a requirement to look at the video tutorials before proceeding with your IFATC test

1 Like

Not a training program though nothing is being taught you need to teach yourself then practice is what that is

1 Like

No. You PM a trainer and they take you for sessions on TS. You start off an they pick up on any mistakes and how to fix it. Without my trainers I wouldn’t of got into IFATC.

1 Like

I would apply for IFATC but I have to wait 2 years.

2 Likes

1 Like

Because I’m 12

Ok but even so it’s not starting from the basics it’s mostly self taught. ATC is not easy to learn on here for a number of reasons. Including the most obvious one it’s unrealistic and in a close 2nd it’s commands not chat based atc

Name one mobile flight simulator with chat based atc.

1 Like

We as expert ATC have been trained and tested to the point that we 90% of the time, should not muck up while controlling.

The tests involved are perfect for getting the best out of the people.

Are we talking about chat based ATC or sharing our opinions about IFATC and Global Flight?

This topic isn’t to discuss Chat Based ATC. The Topic stats IFATC and Global Flight.

1 Like