IFAET Application

Is there anywhere I can apply for IFAET?

1 Like

Here you go!

Bear in mind though that the wait will very likely be several months at a minimum.

1 Like

Thanks mate!

1 Like

About how many months later will they return?

The amount of time is unknown. If you have any other questions regarding IFAET or anything else - feel free to send me a message!

Have a great rest of your day!

1 Like

Could be now or up to a year or two

2 Likes

I understand…

1 Like

Thanks! 😀;

1 Like

So who is the president of IFAET?

The team is run by a group of 5 Airport Moderators, which work with the staff to operate the team.

The application process takes a long time unfortunately due to the number of editors and airport submissions, each of which have to be manually reviewed. We’re expanding our team as we can, to allow for more members and are able to efficiently and effectively take new editors onboard. :)

1 Like

I understand you… When I applied, I said that I had never done design before, but I would like you to know that I have dealt with game design and interior architecture before. Will this affect my choice?

It won’t affect the speed of the application process, hoewver may influence your understanding of the editor, allowing you to progress in your work and designs more easily if you do have prior experience. :)

1 Like

Okay, thank you, I hope I will be selected and start working with you. I can’t wait…☺️

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.