IFAE Productions - XCub | Escape

XCub | Escape
Infinite Flight Aviation Experts Media

Escape to the great unknown with Infinite Flight’s newest addition, the XCub! It’s safe to say the IFAE Team loves it’s ability to be somewhat of a dream plane for those looking for adventure. Through the Rocky Mountains and more we go in this long-awaited 3-minute feature

Thanks for watching!

42 Likes

A Nate Schneller XCub Video? Oh boy. Where’s the popcorn?

I’ll probably be asleep in 62 minutes though. Anyway, something to look forward to tomorrow.

1 Like

Lol. Tell me how it went tomorrow then 👍🏻

Feel free to tune in now! It’s going up shortly 👍🏻

Premiere’s done! (Sigh of relief on the fact that all this hard work paid off)

Looks amazing! Really nice job:)

1 Like

Wow! Nice work Mr Schneller!

1 Like

Looks great @Nate_Schneller! Glad to see a couple of our flights together made the cut. Keep it up!

1 Like

Now that’s what I call amazing! You never seem to disappoint! Very impressive!

2 Likes

Thanks very much guys!

A fantastic video, as always !

1 Like

@Nate_Schneller fantastic! It was enjoyable to watch, and I appreciate all the work you put into it. I don’t think many people know just how hard it is to make a video that high quality with limited options, but you never fail to impress!

Well what else can I expect from the one and only @Nate_Schneller great job!

I can’t see the video

1 Like

I’m having the same issue on my end weirdly. I tried reinserting the link and it still didn’t work. Just click “Watch on YouTube”

Well done Nate! I like how the music and footage goes so well together. „Take a spin“ and the engine starts. It looks amazing.

1 Like

Yep. Just put the shots where the lyrics say it’s best and you’ve got somewhat of a story 👍🏻

1 Like

Awesome video, and a brilliant edit! I love the equivalent of ‘in camera’ transitions - well executed :)

1 Like

Great video, and an even greater Xcub takeoff.

2 Likes

How’d you like that snow shot? That was my first green screen weather edit. 😁

1 Like