[IFAE] ||| Integrity - Respect - Professionalism

Aaah. My mistake. Just hit the forms and show us what you’ve got 👍🏻

Everyone can apply, but please have a look at the requirements in advance. If you’re not matching them, you still can work for it. If in doubt, contact anyone of the upper management

Wait, I might get in

1 Like

If there’s one perk of being an IFAE that beats the rest, you get to become a movie star (courtesy of me 😜). This vid features some scenes from some of our adventures with the XCub 👍🏻

10 Likes

Hey guys,
Hypothetical question here: if someone has a long standing (i.e. 10 month old) report against their account, yet are a “beacon of professionalism” within the sim, will they still be given a test flight to see how they actually behave or will they just be turned away?
Cheers

If we feel you meet that criteria “beacon of professionalism” when we see you fly, possibly. The best way to circumvent the requirements is by joining GAF.

2 Likes

Fair enough, I appreciate the help.

I just applied! Hope to join the team soon.

7 Likes

Flash flight yesterday with the team from LAX to LAS in Southwest 737 colors. Beautiful scenic background as we landed right around 7pm PST.

9 Likes

With career mode established, we added some scenarios to our recruitment process as well.

Be sure you hit the requirements before sending out your application.
If you do and pass the theoretical testing, have fun to fly some awesome scenarios within your recruitment process.

To make you aware, the process takes around a week of daily flying.

5 Likes

11 Likes

IFAE Group flight from RPLL-RPVM 👌🏻
A321 Cebu Pacific

9 Likes

Monday Night Short Hop with
@Darius_Glover, @Andrewsonkin, and @ThomasThePro

Had a lot of fun!

11 Likes

Thanks again guys for joining!!

What is this?

Career mode is where you must take off where you last landed

1 Like

Ah okay, roger

Does it need to be 1.33 or higher? or 1.33 or lower?

1.33 or lower (the lower the better).

1 Like

ok, thanks