[IFAE] ||| Integrity - Respect - Professionalism

We wish you luck, Matt!

We are honored to be joined with other VA’s tonight/day to say farewell to BAVA’s impactful Former President, @Matt Elphick, who just so happens to be one of our own team members. You really have shown what a true role model was to your airline and we wish you luck on your new journey with BAVA and the Team here at IFAE. We hope to see you in the skies!

Infnite Flight Aviation Experts | 2019
Integrity, Respect, Professionalism.

9 Likes

Every Flight Counts

This weekend, IFAE will host a first-of-its-kind fight that not only promises to be our largest event yet, but it’s for a greater cause. Every pilot that flies with us in a professional manner will count as money donated to local Cancer Research foundations. Should you plan on donating, Several sponsoring VA’s and organizations will have something special for you! The donations are well above $100 and over 30 pilots as of now are scheduled to attend.
Thanks to all for your support!

Infinite Flight Aviation Experts | 2019
Integrity. Respect. Professionalism.

8 Likes

Formation Fridays 19.1 Edition

Featuring @Nate_Schneller @Cbro4 @KarlMcDonkey @Scott_Ellis_Paddon & @nmasterson

22 Likes

Awesome shots, Scott!

1 Like

Love it!! Great photos @Scott.Cooper!

5 Likes

Another Flight for Those in Need

April is Autism Awareness Month, and GAF is prepping to “airlift for autism” in their FIRST joint-hosted community event with IFAE!

A little background to this event: @Asneed8706 is doing this not only for his eldest son (who has HFA), but for everyone with autism, which actually includes me, believe it or not.

I hope to see everyone there!

9 Likes

Here’s an example of The Team’s camaraderie, as Maryland’s IFAE Pilots, Me and @Grizpac went over to BWI for some spotting! When you’re in a team that drives itself through the unification and friendship of pilots who express a unique professionalism, it truly can bring them together in actuality.

Here are some shots from the “Marylander Meetup”
(Yep. I used a telephoto attached to my phone and I still get good spotting shots. But I really need a real camera 😂)

Via @Grizpac:
”At BWI. Look who is here @nate.futurepilot

17 Likes

20-Pilot Flash Flight

Flight like these sometimes just come out of the blue for IFAE. 👍🏻

11 Likes

Hi there!
Is there someone I can contact about an override? I fulfil all the requirements except the flights to landing ratio, however there is no place on the application to explain this, is there someone I can PM?

1 Like

Just contact me via slack ;)

1 Like

Farewell, Super Decathlon

It’s been a long time since our last event with you all. We’ve missed you! 😁

This week’s event is a Community Fly-in to KVNY (Van Nuys), to give a retirement party of sorts to our little red friend and Infinite Flight early bird, the Super Decathlon. This event is hosted in partnership with the IFGAC, so expect to see a lot of red in the skies above SoCal this weekend!

Integrity, Reespect, Professionalism.

4 Likes

Great event this past weekend with our friends over at BAVA celebrating their new route from London Gatwick to Kos in the BA A320. Always a great time!

17 Likes

Everything was great except for the parking at Kos 😂

Lol. I saw that. It looked very tight. 😂

2 Likes

Hence the blur effect and angle hahaha

2 Likes

I submitted an application numerous days ago without any response. If I did anything wrong on the application please feel free to Private Message me. Thank you

Hey @Plane-Train-TV, sent you a DM just now. Most of our team was out during Memorial Day Weekend but please let me know via dm if you have any questions.

1 Like

Flying the Rainbow

If you have noticed the change in IFAE’s Instagram colors, we’ve decided to fly the rainbow with other virtual airlines and organizations within the Infinite Flight Community for Pride Month, in support and in acceptance of those of LGBTQ orientation and their allies, especially the Infinite Flight CEO, Laura, along with the few IFAE pilots who are what they say they want to be. We are here to tell you in all simplicity, we have your back.

14 Likes

Live at the Expo!

Courtesy of me, I will be live at the IF booth via @ifaviationexperts on Instagram! Be sure to follow us to stay notified on when we start the stream!

Integrity, Respect, Professionalism

6 Likes

Background: @Zach007

FlightSimExpo 2019 offered an excellent opportunity for IFAE members and Community to come together. We’re here to tell you, it was the definition of fun. If one of us could say what the experience was like…

It’s in all honesty, one of the greatest times to be an IFAE member. You are surrounded by the family you flew with from day one in person, you fly together, share a laugh together and even spread our professionalism to other community members. Not to mention, recruitment actually spiked for us and GAF!

–Nate Schneller, IFAE Upper Management

We came in with a strong presence, custom made IFAE tees, and brotherly tone to our fellow community members. Via our Instagram, we showed what it was like to fly Infinite Flight’s all-new XCub, which is predicted to release “some time after the Expo”. There just wasn’t a time where we didn’t have fun (except when I lost my heckin’ expo bag! 🤷🏻‍♂️).

…And what better way to have fun than to dominate the SoCal airspace with over 20 of our team pilots just to say hello to everybody at the Expo. Did I mention everything was fun?

We thank the Infinite Flight Team for their hospitality while hosting this event!

We have our eyes set on Vegas for next year’s Flight Sim Expo!
Will we see you wearing the IFAE Blue?

Apply Now!

New to us? Don’t know the requirements? Scroll up to our thread to read more

12 Likes