IFAE- Global Air Forces | Year of our Pilots! | Official 2022 thread

Hand salute to all the fantastic, professional, disciplined GAF pilots I have been privileged to share sky with! As a GDI Viper driver, I never cease to be humbled by the gracious welcome I get when I happen across my GAF friends. It is a testament to the caliber and class of the organization and it’s leadership, as well as the ‘Esprit de Corps’ imbibing GAF. Well done, carry on, and thank you for letting me occasionally tag along!
CAVU

4 Likes

So the question everyone wants to know is when you joining ?😂 😂😂 If I had a dollar for every time someone asked I’d be a rich man. All jokes aside it is truly a honor to bless the skies with you Amigo. I have definitely learned more than I could ever imagine, you have been a huge motivation and inspiration of mine. I can honestly say I wouldn’t know where I would be at if it wasn’t for your helping hand. We all appreciate you more than words can express….definitely look forward to more fun times. @Kosmo

1 Like

What a nice thing to hear, brother! Thank you, and let me assure you the admiration is mutual! And I never fail to learn things flying with you, too! Looking forward to so much more flying with you, dude…and we’re going to do cool things!

2 Likes

hey, do you wanna fly some A-10 missions over Ukraine later today?

2 Likes

I love A-10’s but i have to say i have played a little bit of war thunder, I am sorry for the betrail my friends

1 Like

Is where anyone else who wants to join later, 2022-05-16T21:00:00Z2022-05-16T22:00:00Z that is when we are open and will be doing stuff in the area, I will send out the location later, we will be up for 2 hours so after that time up there is up then we will be out of the area.

1 Like

Bummer! Didn’t see this until 0113z, and by then I didn’t see anyone in-theater. Love me some grav-drops!!

2 Likes

lol same, i forgot to do it, when will you be able to fly my comrade?

1 Like

Hey man! With a little advance warning, I’m happy to fly any time!

2 Likes

ok, wanna do it at 2022-05-20T21:00:00Z2022-05-20T22:00:00Z

1 Like

Which server ? ICAO ?

Expert, KFUH and its only A-10 and callsign Hog XXXAK flight of 2, everyone will be in squads of two. if you don’t follow the requirements then you will not be able to join the activity unless told otherwise. We will need ATC

1 Like

imma ntot do it sadly, sorry

1 Like

Im reapplying app sent

1 Like

mk, i wish you lots of luck and i hope you pass!

Here at IFGAF we strive to keep our missions inline with real life events. Well The United States has seen a massive decline in the raw materials it is able to obtain to produce baby formula here in the states. Because of this the US Government has reach out to our Allies in Europe to purchase some formula to supply family in need in the United States. The role of the IFGAF 305th Air Mobility Wing is to transport the goods from ETAR to Six Military bases here in the United States so its can be distributed to the families in most need. Operation Fly Formula has been active for two days now, and our air mobility wing has been putting in some overtime to meet the needs of the citizens of the United States! Here is just one example of our C-17 pilot hooking up with one of our Tanker pilots to extend their range and provide a faster service instead of having to land for fuel. In photo: Capt. ‘Swami’ Jinks [Primo 2] and Brig General Tim ‘Twayne’ [Moose 305]

2 Likes

Hey! I would love to apply!

1 Like

Glad to hear! Please follow this link to apply and a Recruiter will reach out if you meet the minimal requirements. IFAE-GAF Pilot Application