IFAE-Global Air Forces “Air Power Beyond Borders”

NOTAM: EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY ALL APPLICATION REQUESTS WILL NEED TO BE SUBMITTED THROUGH OUR AIRTABLE’S APPLICATION FORM AT HERE. ONCE YOU HAVE SUBMITTED YOUR APPLICATION A RECURITER WILL CONTACT YOU WITHIN 24 HOURS. PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

V/R

Andrew S Gen, GAF
Chief of Staff Air Forces

Lol fitting though when @DadaBull is flying 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Departing McGuire AFB in New Jersey back to Europe!

New York Harbor off the left wing climbing out…

Guys, should I take some mission to fly to training location?

Yes. Fly from your home airport to your assigned training location. We operate on a Career Mode system.

What is the code of that mission? And what type is it?

Have you been in contact with one of our recruiters ??

Yes, @Asneed8706

(I’m currently flying from UUWW to EGVN)

Hi,
I sent in an application about 48 hours ago, and at 3:00 this morning it got an email about a registration being accepted from you, but there were no other details and I haven’t received any other communications from you.

image|800x600
Arrived to Brize Norton ! Ready for training!

Welcome! I hear a rumour you’re looking to fly with the Big Beasts of 99 Squadron in the C17 after basic. This is great news and means you’ll be in the Group I have the pleasure to Command. We have a much better time than the tiny plane pilots who fly the fighters and A10s.

Air Commodore Novick, O/C 2 Group (Air Mobility and Support), GAF, presents today’s Geography Quiz:

Where is callsign DESTRUCT flying?

Snow capped mountains in the desert

Co-pilot, wake me up in 800 miles please.

2 Group: Anywhere, Anytime. Nos Portare Faex.

Looks like you’re near Incirilik, Turkey in the first shot

Yes! I love big aircraft like C17 and Hercules! Will be glad to join 99th :)

Good guess but nope.

Of course If you like the Herc, then you should join the finest of squadrons, No. 47. @B4ND1T is the commander. I’m not biased at all just because I used to command it. 😀

Can I join both?

Good afternoon,

I apologize I must have lost my focus in my response. Since your application went through, what renains is for you to now complete your reporting instructions. You can find this in the main thread post under Training expectations. After you read it if you have any questions please reach out to me. Thank you in advance.

I’m sorry, after training can I join 2 squadrons?