IFAE GAF screenshots

Just a few of my favorite moments from flying with GAF for the past 7 months. Truly brings a whole new experience to Infinite Flight. If you’re a member of or have been a member of GAF please share some screenshots of it so everyone can see. If you wanna join visit the thread for more information

19 Likes

I’ve been here since the foundation of IFAE-GAF in 2016. Call me on reserves/retired status as of now, but I was involved in the leadership of F-22 squadrons at Langley as an instructor pilot. In 2017, I founded GAF’s demo teams, which later became what you may know as the Virtual F-22 Raptor and F-16 Viper Demo Teams.

This was me spear-tipping a NOBLE EAGLE op involving a hijacked A320. One of the most action-packed flights I’ve caught.

4 Likes

Mega cool bro! GAF makes infinite flight really fun. I’ve seen what you can do with the F22, you’re insane!

3 Likes

Wow nice shots

2 Likes

Thank you!

Love the KC-10 shot!! 😎🤙

2 Likes

Thanks! Man

1 Like

Great shots. Salute

1 Like

Is this the Mud I’m thinking of?

1 Like

Is this the Indian from Missouri I’m thinking of?

1 Like

I’m not Smile lol but hai Mud.

1 Like

Haha, wassap

1 Like

Let’s move this chat.

1 Like

Last two pictures are delicious 🤤

2 Likes

I would agree. That second to last shot needs a spot on the gram.

2 Likes

Thanks man! It was a surprise formation over Taiwan. Absolutely incredible memory!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.