IFAE/GAF Going Creative with Live Replay!

Well, now that Replay is out, IFAE created an internal event called Formation Fridays, where we enjoy the fun offered by the freedoms of the sky, to create spectacular works of aerial art, and just show how close-knit of a team we are. Today we took the C-17 for a spin with our Global Air Forces. We even achieved a near-perfect 6-ship Delta Formation, which was the highlight of our flight. Most of our guys went to sleep, but it was well worth flying towards the end.

Friday is Always a β€œFly” Day. 😎

@ifaviationexperts

43 Likes

Those manoeuvre’s you did are quite amazing, you guys must be extremely talented to pull that off!

1 Like

No one does it better than the IFAEGAF. Great pics Nate. :)

8 Likes

Wow imagine flying and witnessing this formation. Would give me quite the scare XD ! Great photos πŸ‘

1 Like

Thanks guys! It’s typically once in a year you’d see a delta formation trimmed to near-perfection. Took a lot of effort indeed πŸ‘πŸ»

1 Like

Aiming High as always πŸ€™πŸ»πŸ’ͺ🏻

2 Likes

I’ve seen my motto out here :) Friday is flyday!

wow doing radiciolus guyss :D :D !

I put β€œFly” in a different context. It’s slang for cool πŸ‘πŸ»

1 Like

Some say it’s ridiculous, but we just did it for the replay 😁

1 Like

Oghhhh Yeaaa , and finally I saved all the photos 😜

Those were the days πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ’ͺ🏼. Not bad at all @Nate_Schneller πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Sigh

In all seriousness, great pics Nate!

Hey, there i am!!!

We gotta do that again, we can do better! If I’d known you were gonna post them i would have been more precise! But that was an awesome flight!

1 Like