IFAE GAF - Global Air Forces | Happy 21.1 IF! [Official Thread]

Reached out.

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing you with the hercs!!

9 Likes

The hercs are so much fun you will love them

2 Likes

I actually put down KC10 but if I can be in multiple wings (which as far as I can remember you can) I will definitely join the hercs.

Absolutely!! You can duel cert on the aircraft, so 2nd AS is C-130, 92nd is KC10’s…

However, once fully certified you will join the 305th where we do lots of teamwork… you can get a dual certification at just 100 hours, which comes fast in both aircraft! It can seem a little confusing at first, but whoever does your training will make everything very easy to understand!

1 Like

Ah so that how it works. Yeah I will definitely try to get dual certification.

All done for tonight!

6 Likes

6 Likes

Sometimes there is a need for an emergency refuel and the Tanker has to come to you. This occurred yesterday when a C130J was down in fuel and a tanker came over and dropped down to align for an AR in a speedier process.

2 Likes

For a minute I thought you were flexing your tiny KC10 tanker wingman, nonethless it’s always nice to have a tanker around ready to give you a drink.

When I put out a photo for the 89th.

1. Its just a photo

2. I didnt think anyone would notice the Squadron I was in.

1 Like

A little summer throwback… this was so awesome!

5 Likes

Nice elephant walk there Will. While it looks easy, when you are actually doing it the speed and staying aligned is not that easy to accomplish! Shows the great skill of some of the GAF/USAF pilots!

2 Likes

Yeah… this picture doesn’t tell the whole story, probably half actually. IF couldn’t even load the amount of aircraft we had rolling down the runway!

2 Likes

You were in my F22 squad! I have not forgotten you Sir! You may get reinstated anytime, you may return to the 27th… or you could join the VIPER f16 squadron! Return at your leisure!

1 Like

Viper is a fun squadron

1 Like

How is it going ? How do you join the ViPer Squad?

Well… seeing how i am already a part of it, I’m actually the commanding officer … I’ve been in about 3 years now… how YOU would become a part of it would be to register at IFAE.com/ GAF And start your basic training, within that you will determine which airframe you wish to be your primary aircraft… that would be your first steps!

1 Like

You have to make it through basic first elden!

1 Like

The training is fun and the people in it are fun

1 Like