IFAE GAF - Global Air Forces | Happy 21.1 IF! [Official Thread]

@HercDriver206 breaking into the circuit at Brize Norton after a low level sortie.

4 Likes

I’ve been seeing more and more of these flights lately, particularly when I’m flying around my home state of North Carolina, USA. Great to see you all out there!

1 Like

Was a great flight!

2 Likes

Pictures from Day 1 of Exercise Brize Spirit - 2 Gp EAF

5 Likes

Here’s an attempt at a long exposure screenshot of one of my T&Gs in the C-130 last night.

12 Likes

I have applied to join! Looks like a great VO!

3 Likes

I applied last night! Can’t wait to join GAF!

3 Likes

I have applied, I really would like to join GAF!

Great thread

Some Snaps from 2 Group - EAF’s Brizefest 20

10 Likes

Exercise Tartan Spirit “SCOTTAC” Nov 20 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Week commencing 23/11/20 saw No. 47 Sqn-EAF deployed up to Scotland, to conduct their annual low level flying & tactical operations exercise. Being hosted by Glasgow Prestwick Airport the Sqn operated in low level flying area’s 14,14T & 15. Furthermore they conducted Tactical Landing Zone Operations at Wick, Stornaway & RAF Leuchars.

Below is some snaps from the week long exercise flown by 47 Sqn’s ASCOT & ALBERT Formations.

11 Likes

Trust me, it’s a great experience in GAF/EAF to fly these routes, I have been deployed twice, down to EGYP and for SCOTTAC, it’s a great experience, even if you fly the Mach loop which is the best part of EAF/GAF!
I recommend it to anyone that’s into military flying or wants to learn some of the low level fly zones like the Mach loop and SCOTTAC!

1 Like

Yesterday saw EAF 10sqn, 11sqn, 492nd sqn and 47sqn conduct some Air to Air Refueling off the cost of Scotland on AAR Track 4.

Here are some photos from the exercise!

10 Likes

The 27th Fighter Wing is heading out west for a couple days and yesterday one of our tankers from the 305th helped them make the cross country trip.

9 Likes

The 89th Squadron looking nice.

6 Likes

The 27th is currently on a TDY out west where they can practice their formation flying as well as low level flying

10 Likes

6 Likes

I just did my application!

In my application, there’s a typo. I said I was a part of 89th AS, but I did not mean to put 89. I meat to put 2nd AS but I saw a picture of 89th wing so I accidentally put that. Telling y’all this so I don’t seem stupid lol

2 Likes

No worries, i’m sure @Darius_Glover will pick up on that

1 Like