IFAB from Brazil to the world!

90440991_4192163090809053_3456047496034254848_n

Welcome Infinite Flight Aero Brazil

ifvarbapproved

Website | Instagram | Facebook

IFAB was created in order to bring people together, making them able to share experiences, flights and fun. Today, we are the group that best represents Brazil, as we have in our DNA the living virtues of the Brazilian people. We are fun, relaxed, happy and yet not left out as issues and good conduct on the side flight.
IFAB chooses to be one of the most active IF activities in South America, we stand out for encouraging our members to fly more and make the most of their time or others. For now, using this, we have managed to gain space since we were founded in January 2017, showing stronger and stronger not only in number, but in content or in what is more important. We have achieved such a great rapport that you can know how the ideas before exporting, we know where everyone likes to fly and their favorite planes. This makes us what we are.

Each day that passes we have a new challenge and new goals.
We are working to organize structural and external group organizations in different areas and formats, so that our members feel more comfortable and valued. Formats over time a great team of advisers, each with their attributes and displayed, today we are the ones that are approved by our pilots and quickly followed by our employees, who had the time and patience to add something to our organization.

slide1_phone

To represent Brazil in daily and seasonal activities in the Infinite Flight, also representing the use of IFC, exposing our opinions on features and improvements of the simulator. Promote a better flight experience in the Infinite Flight through companies and friendships, enjoying together with our pilots or that you cannot do alone.

To continue representing our country (Brazil) and all of South America as a reference in our flights and events, thus bringing the eyes and curiosity of pilots from all over the world to our country-continent.

Our pilots’ satisfaction, they are the reason why we are where we are.
Valuing and respecting people, following our relaxation and conversations without any kind of disrespect.

30 Likes

I think you have a typo on the first graphic! Is it supposed to be about rather than abolt?

8 Likes

I am proud to belong to that group, the best!

8 Likes

Hey!
I tried browsing the website of air brazil virtual airlines
But unfortunately was unable to find the button on the website which could translate the text content into English

7 Likes

Very top objective of representing our country abroad. congratulations! always respecting fellow Pilots from outside

6 Likes

IFAB

10 Likes

IFAB growing more and more! The best in South America, and central …

5 Likes

Show, always IFAB!

6 Likes

A great group!

4 Likes

Whenever I see your guy’s display name while controlling or flying, I see I Fabulous (I FAB). Very nice group!

5 Likes

IFAB ever!!!

3 Likes

Proud to be IFAB and also an event organizer for the first certified VO in Brazil !!!

6 Likes

Brazil Brazil IFAB IFAB BrazilL Brazil IFAB IFAB Brazil Brazil IFAB IFAB

5 Likes

best simulation group where I participate and learn the concepts of aviation

[image]

5 Likes

It is a pleasure to be part of this organization! #IFAB 🇧🇷

4 Likes

Satisfação em fazer parte

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.