IF787's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @N/A

(Old topic could no longer be edited)

Hey! I’ve started an ATC thread because I am looking to improve my controller skills. I have applied to IFATC, and any feedback is greatly appreciated! I hope that I can get a few planes in the air to practice my sequencing.

-Training Server
-Tower & Ground

Airport suggestions? Reply and I’ll control when I can!

I have passed my written test for IFATC

Open @ KSJC:

ATIS: San Jose Airport, ATIS information Alpha, time 2300Z, wind 330 at 11,visibility 6, temperature 40, dew point 12, landing runways 30L and 30R, departing runways 30L, and 30R. Advise on initial contact, you have information Alpha

All tagged, let me know if you don’t want to be tagged:
@RoBroStar @Kafuryto @kieran464 @zionmoreau13 @Raze @CPT_Colorado @USA_ATC @Berlin_N @ToasterStroodie @yoshi_flyer @Alaska170 @Ivan0921 @Stellar_G @nativetoalaska @Astreal @Z-Tube @MJP_27 @Pilot_Felix @AviatorNikola @Rhys_V @Anthony_Morgan @Mukundan_Srivatsa

1 Like

Thanks for stopping by @notamerican!

Now closed

Sorry I’m still sleeping when you’re open. Hahaha keep tagging me (maybe more on the weekends) and I’d love to come someday :)

1 Like

Open @ KRND

Virtual ATIS:
Randolf afb, ATIS information Bravo, time 1845Z, wind 040 at 3, visibility 10, temperature 29, dewpoint 21, Departing runways 33L and 33R, Landing runways 33L and 33R

All tagged, let me know if you don’t want to be tagged:
@RoBroStar @Kafuryto @kieran464 @zionmoreau13 @Raze @CPT_Colorado @USA_ATC @Berlin_N @ToasterStroodie @yoshi_flyer @Alaska170 @Ivan0921 @Stellar_G @nativetoalaska @Astreal @Z-Tube @MJP_27 @Pilot_Felix @AviatorNikola @Rhys_V @Anthony_Morgan @Mukundan_Srivatsa

1 Like

love the callsigns you both have @Anthony_Morgan @Astreal 😂

2 Likes

I just realized they updated this airport. It doesn’t have that crazy airport diagram anymore. :(

1 Like

Wait they did! :(

1 Like

Spiral decent time

1 Like

Couldn’t it be left downwind haha

1 Like

Brilliant job! Well done!
Just a few things:

• On my runway change on upwind, the extend upwind should’ve come first

• Maintain slowest practical speed shouldn’t be used on final, as the aircraft would already be at final approach speed.

• Expedite command should’ve been with the runway exit

• G/A was a tiny bit early, but that’s just me being picky.

• The double runway change could’ve been approved on upwind like this.
    G-KDAV - Requesting change to 33L
    GPMKY- Requesting change your 33R
    You - G-KDAV extend upwind
    you - GPMKY - enter left downwind runway 33R (and sequence if needed/wanted)
    you - G-KDAV - enter left downwind runway 33L (no need for turn crosswind in this case, pattern entry overrides it)
    Hope that makes sense :)

Overall, great job, well done👍🏻

2 Likes

You can use maintain slowest practical speed on final if a pilot is going 220kts on final hahahahah

3 Likes

well yes😂but i was only going 145knots

1 Like

“Expert Server Hub flashbacks”

2 Likes

Good work from me, just that parallel change but I won’t echo what Kieran already said about that.

(also, “hangover control tower”? 🤣)

3 Likes

Don’t remind me😭

@Anthony_Morgan
taxiing 100 😂

1 Like

My observations/feedback:

• Good sequencing and clearing, no issues there.

• Good transition altitude.

• Could have had me enter left downwind instead of right, would’ve been easier, but I told you and it was corrected.

• Good runway changes on my end.

I think you are coming along nicely. Very nice job!

1 Like

Attention all aircraft, Randolf afb tower is now closed, good day!

1 Like