If Your Name Is Orlando, Come To Orlando (for free)

If You Are Orlando, Go For Free (on Frontier Airlines)

No, I am not joking. Frontier Airlines is now offering anyone with the name Orlando to come to the city of Orlando for free. That’s right, for free. Obviously, you just pay to stay in Disney World, or Universal, or Seaworld, but that’s not the point. I mean, who wouldn’t take a free flight? So if you know anyone named Orlando, or someone named Orlando knows you, well… Try flying frontier to Orlando!

Well, it’s not entirely for free. Anyone with the name Orlando will get a $250 discount to the city of Orlando. It’s only able to be used on flights to Orlando, and you must fly between October 13 and October 20th. If you qualify and want to go to Orlando, fill out the form I linked right here. You are required to fill out the form before October 5. Orlando people wanting to go to Orlando, this is your chance. They are partnering with the #LoveOrlando sweepstakes for another giveaway to people not named Orlando. It includes a four-night hotel stay at Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive, an Enterprise rental car and activities at Andretti Indoor Karting & Games Orlando, Icon Park and TopGolf Orlando. The Vice President of marketing at Frontier says “Plus, we can’t wait to welcome all the folks named ‘Orlando’ on flights to their namesake destination.”

20 Likes

I guess quarantine made Frontier crazy as well 🤷‍♂️

Overall, cool news, and very interesting. 😂

9 Likes

Orlando Jones has entered the chat

3 Likes

@Orlando_Adan @Orlando_Cowen @Orlando_Alvarado @Orlando_Loyo (If anyone finds more Orlando’s, feel free to @ them below!)

6 Likes

So you are saying that if I legally change my name to Orlando I can fly for free?

1 Like

Technically… yep

Well I guess I will be doing that tomorrow

1 Like

How long does legally changing your name take? hopefully less than 5 days.

1 Like

How long does it take to legally change my name?

Name change actions can take anywhere from a day, to six (6) months (sometimes even longer). The time it takes for name change actions to be ordered/decreed varies not only from state to state but from county to county and courthouse to courthouse as well. Should time be a major factor for you, to see how long a name change at your local courthouse will take to process, we recommend that you contact the courthouse where you anticipate filing your legal action.

Quote from: https://www.namechangelaw.com/faqnamechange.html

1 Like

Lets hope that my local courthouse is speedy.

1 Like

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻…

Dang I’d have a transcon flight if my name was Orlando

1 Like

Just tell me when they start launching to a city named Mitchell…

1 Like

anyone know the city of Kamryn 😔

1 Like

Hi guys, I’m Orlando nice to meet you all!

1 Like

Hai Orlando.

1 Like

Now I just have to wait for Frontier to start flying to the place I’m named after…

1 Like

Sup Orlando

WHATS NEXT American Airlines is gonna take flights to Miami for free if it’s Miami in your name?!?

I like this

1 Like

Alaska Airlines will have free flights to Hailey for people named Hailey lol

1 Like