If you were an Infinite Flight Developer

Hello community! Hope you are having a good time.

Ever wondered how would it be if YOU were an Infinite Flight Developer? What would you do to make Infinite Flight better? What would you change/remove?

Well if I were an IF dev, I would have done the same thing that the current devs are doing as I like what they are doing now. But my thoughts and ideas aren’t yours!

What if you were an Infinite Flight Developer?

Let me know down there.

Have a good day!

4 Likes

I would explain and elaborate over all subjects from fuel burn to touch and go. Without leaving anything out and everyone will be an expert.

1 Like

Interesting… If I were to magically gain the knowledge of code wizardry, build a third party app, gain IFLLC’s attention and become one of them, I’d try to be more of a community-connected sort of developer. Help out in support, fly with the community whilst working the code, maybe a livestream showcasing my codework every now and then (if Laura/Philippe approves). As for what section of development I’d be in, I’d be more focused on flight characteristics and sound development. It would be cool to work with pilots just to get the actual feel of a plane and to record the various sounds of every engine.
As for perks of being a dev, I would imagine it would be fun to hack my code and do something ridiculous in the sim just to get a chuckle from other pilots. As for something I’d heavily work on, it would be an F-22 Rework (one of the liveries would definitely have my name on the side of the cockpit). Implementing a near-100% flight dynamics experience with the Raptor, with its phenomenal high-AoA control and fly-by-wire Flight Control System would be my top priority.

1 Like

Helicopters and voice ATC to make it much more realistic.

3 Likes

Get to work on reworking the A380 and 757. Actually, everything that doesn’t have a live cockpit or hasn’t been worked in several years.

2 Likes

Make all aircraft free! This is so everyone can enjoy the game at its full potential.

Ts and Cs Apply, Limited Time Only

Nah I would start working on as many aircraft types.

1 Like

I would begin attempting to add the C-Series.

3 Likes

Try to make a VATC Server.🤣

1 Like

If I was a developer, I would get myself a custom callsign @Raidon23 lol , I would rework the 757 and improve the disappearing issues on Tower+Ground [also app crashes on long flights] and possibly add more features to the already beautiful ATC!

4 Likes

I’d start making 3D buildings, starting in Canada, specifically Toronto, and end with LAX,LHR,AMS,CDG, and all the other popular airports being the last for buildings so we can encourage activity in the unrecognized airports.

2 Likes

I would begin adding some King air 350’s, a Beech baron , some midsize business Falcon Jet 8x, or 2000s, gulfstream , or challenger

1 Like

i would do UNO thing Add things such as Clouds, dynamic weather and rework and add Airplanes. and my first one would be A220

1 Like

I would add the MD-80 no doubt.

2 Likes

I would add realistic water graphics that is restored From the pre global era and add GPWS/Plane alarms in all aircrafts (Don’t know about Military tho)

1 Like

These topics could be interesting, if it weren’t for the fact that they always end up with feature requests :(

5 Likes