If you were a Dev, what would you make first and why?

You mean it’s worse than it was before…?

7 Likes

Nah joking always was great!
But lights and weather is really the only thing that’s left to not be able to spot the difference with reality.

1 Like

And fix the landing gear too. During landing it kinda squashes out of place.

If I had any kind of coding skills, I’d build up an engine sounds app. Like IF Assistant, but different.

Make the app mute the existing engine sounds, and layer in aircraft specific custom engine sounds.
There has got to be a freeware sound pack on a site like Avsim, where the creator would be willing to profit from a project like this and adapt it for IF. Say the app would be freeware, each sound pack 99 cents. I think it would sell nicely.

1 Like

I thought of that as well, and tried doing some homework, but with the current API I don’t think it’s possible.

1 Like

The best plane ever, and the most voted feature ever. A3504life

3 Likes

Probably F/A-18 rework.

First and foremost, a realistic cockpit working flight instruments instead of using HUD. I prefer a good scenery inside to what I see outside.

In my days in this forum, I’ve seen some responses to feature requests like “Oh, Infinite Flight isn’t a crash simulator or space simulator”. It seems most interest in this forum is about events and posting beautiful pictures. Well, I say, “Infinite Flight isn’t a scenery simulator”. Firstly what I’d do is finish all possible details to the gameplay, then would be liveries, lightings and buildings.

1 Like

Really want taxiway signs. It is currently really hard to know which taxiway during the day let alone at night.

1 Like

The next big thing in IF should be clouds and weather like rain etc.

1 Like

-lights on the taxiway
-buildings
-A350
-MD80
-MD90
Update on CRJ200,
Add 4K Cockpit to all aircraft

2 Likes

I would either add the CRJ Series and one of them have Delta Connection (My Favorite Airline) or 3D Buildings :)

1 Like

TurboProps
Scenarios (emergencies & so on)
Gulfstream family

1 Like

Honestly the only other emergency that should be added are birdstrikes. More than that and it is just becoming unrealistic and turning into bad simulators like Extreme landings. The chance of a plane going into a scenario like that is incredibly unlikely.

2 Likes

BirdStrike isnt a bad idea

If you have xplane 11 you will see that they have options for certain emergencies. Thats what should be implemented.

Rarely happen but it happens :)

1 Like

Don’t think it worth the time for something incredibly rare, yet bird strikes, I’m okay, they don’t even have to fail the engine.

2 Likes

Four things that I want: 767 rework, a330/40 rework, a300/10, and cargo liveries for 742 and 744

1 Like
  1. All planes to be updated (add wingflex if missing, liveries, tire smoke, etc)
  2. Boeing 707-320 and 707-120
  3. Douglas DC-8 Series 50, Series 62, and Series 61
  4. High quality satellite imagery for all regions
  5. Realistic Airports (Lightings, buildings, etc)
1 Like

I would:

1. Update all aircraft- wing flex, more liveries ect…
  2. Taxiway lights
  3. Emergency scenarios
  4. New aircraft- 737 Max, A320 neo, A350 ect…
1 Like
  1. Add cockpit lights to all aircraft and outside of the plane for a cool realistic view in the night
  2. Rework the A380 A340 A330
  3. Add clouds and weather systems
3 Likes