If you have this call sign please PM me

If you were at Zurich on the training server and you’re call sign was N595ll please PM me. I would like to discuss you’re actions while I was on ATC

1 Like

ooh busted!
rip to you!

5 Likes

its training server it happens sadly most people who act bad will not be on fourm

1 Like

you cant really do that cuz they wont care and wont dm you. Why ghosting on expert was created

2 Likes

It’s too bad people cant understand how to be serious…

2 Likes

Well this was on training therefore I wasn’t able to ghost him

1 Like

But you can always learn from your mistakes. Maybe He wants too point out a learning opportunity for the other pilot.

4 Likes

I believe I’ve seen this person, username troll-something? He rammed me a bunch of times.

1 Like

If this was on Training Server, you really can’t complain because we (all controllers) face trolling and immaturity there all the time. Can’t keep creating “If you are XXX, contact me” threads since that would take up a huge amount of space in the community.

4 Likes

i dont get the point of this post theres a lot of noobs in ts1

There are alot of people who spam the ATC when they don’t reply in 10 seconds and they starrt to eventually get mad,. I feel your pain dude but you gotta also put in mind that it is the training server. Not everyone is professional on there. Anyways, I hope you talk to that person in deed and maybe if he was spamming you constantly or just not following directions, I am really appreciated to see you at least a sense of respect to catch these people and really get a initial thought inside their head to prepare them for when they get into the expert server before they get ghosted. Anyways, I was HP-10 and I hope you really get the chance to talk to whoever, cheers!

2 Likes

Thanks for your great response! See you in the skies!

1 Like

True but there are also lots of people who want to learn and improve. Perhaps the person sees this thread, contacts the OP so that he can find out where he went wrong ( he might not have known he was in the wrong) and learn from it.

1 Like

Exactly. I consider myself an ‘experienced’ (ish) pilot, and I would like to play on the expert server, but I cannot and have to be rammed by noobs if f18s. It would be nice if grade 1s were stuck in the casual server.

3 Likes

I don’t really understand this. He is just trying to help teach a fellow pilot how to follow commands. Get over it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.