If you had to only fly with one airline (in real life) which one would you chose?

If you had to only fly with one airline (in real life) which one would u chose, and why?

Id chose aer lingus. Nice cabin crew, and im irish! :).

9 Likes

JetBlue for sure.

2 Likes

Singapore Airlines

2 Likes

United, best airline in the world with great lounges, a hub at my home airport, and destinations all around the globe ranging from a 16-minute flight to Santa Rosa, or a 16-hour flight to Singapore

2 Likes

Probably BA not my first choice but the most practical for where I live

Alaska and their codeshare partners (hope that counts)

2 Likes

Probably American Airlines - great experiences with them and lots of routes covered worldwide, especially with OneWorld. Plus they serve my home airport.

4 Likes

Have to agree. Alaska is great, although I think it’s kind of underrated…

1 Like

It is very underrated indeed.

1 Like

While Southwest is my favorite airline, it wouldn’t make sense practically because I couldn’t fly overseas. Probably American, but maybe Delta.

1 Like

I already only fly American and always have. I’ve flown southwest once, didnt like it.

Why? Cause no IFE or meals?

I agree 100%. JetBlue. By far the best U.S. domestic carrier, hands down.

2 Likes

United for sure. Best airline in the world. Incredible lounges, vast amount of destinations, and most practical for me since I’m close to KEWR

2 Likes

Delta 100% they’re a great airline

2 Likes

No, I just dont like them.

That’s more than one airline though.

I would choose…OH, LUFTHANSA BABY!!!

1 Like

CMBAE lmao
CMA
CMBAE

I would have to choose Emirates as they are easy from where I am in Dubai and I could go just about anywhere :)