If you had the ability to own and found an airline What would you do with it?

Personally, if I could own an airline. I’d focus on more on the African market share, There are some fantastic African airports out there, like Djibouti International that are not looked at as much. I’d probably do international flights to most if not all African Countries from European airports.

Hmmm…
I’d create an airline located around South America

With partnership with LATAM, Copa and KLM I’d do pretty good.
Routes to Europe, all over South America, all over US and many more

But @BennyBoy has a nice airline plan, lot of routes and all

I would create a Airline based in the paradise of Fiji We would serve tons of destinations with partnerships with Etihad, British Airways and American!

I would found a luxury charter airline based in Montreal Canada with a Bombardier and Boeing fleet that would serve luxury holiday destinations around the world. My airline partners would be Flexjet and NetJets.

I’d found an airline based somewhere in southern Australia. (Maybe Perth or Melbourne) and it would fly to asia and northern america. Maybe also to south America. Even if I’m far away from Australia it would be nice I think.

Maybe start an airline which focuses on island hoping in the Caribbean to all flight across from the Atlantic (North America-Africa)

I think a similar topic to this already exists - a bit of different wording, not too sure…

2 Likes

I would have an airline that is headquarted and hubbed at Norman Y Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC/KSJC).
It would be a passenger airline. I would start off as a low-cost and then turn legacy.

Continue in other topic please