If you had a Private Jet, what would it look like?

Hello All. I was having a conversation with one of my friends (yes… it’s a miracle. I have friends) and we were talking about if we what private jets, what we would put in them and what they would look like. So, if you want, download the template of the A380 and make a livery for it (it can be whatever you want) and tell me what you would put inside… The only limit is your imagination. And the size of the Airbus A380.

-EXTRA-

What would your registration be? Mine would be G-BOSS

18 Likes

Probably an A380. Massive double story private room at the back. Dining room, TV or cinema room and other fully flat beds for freinds and other people.

7 Likes

It would be a 737 and it would be blue, it would have super fancy interior and yeah a bed idk also a tv eh I would have someone model it for me lel

7 Likes

To be exact a 737-max9

3 Likes

I could be your interior designer lol

2 Likes

I would be subtle with my own Learjet 45. Man I love those planes.

2 Likes

All I need now is a few hundred million pounds.

5 Likes

It would have wings and fly.

6 Likes

I’d have a Cessna citation. Fast, small and you fly higher.

4 Likes

That sounds awesome… Would it have a shower?

2 Likes

In all seriousness, G650 for me.

4 Likes

Haha… That’s all I need too,…

👍 Ima wait till they have learjets with flexible wings, then I’ll change my mind.

2 Likes

Hmm… Not as subtle as a Cessna but definitely more subtle than a pink A380

Yeah. I prefer Gulfstream too…

1 Like

I wouldn’t get an extremely huge aircraft. My pick would be a CRJ 700.

3 Likes

Yeah, I suppose a smaller aircraft has an advatage. Like, you can get into small airports.

It would be full on 757-300. Has a mustache on the front for aerodynamics. And that’s it.

5 Likes

I would have an AN225 just because you said A389 is the size limit and rules are made to be broken

5 Likes

GASP! I’m mind blown.

sarcasm

4 Likes