If you had a chance to work for a Airline who would you choose?

Hi there, since I was a little kid I wanted to be a pilot, and still want to be one! As I grew I started learning and looking into Airline companies that I would be interested in. For me, I would love to work for SAA, AA, BA, or Emarites. Who would you work for? Remember you can choose more than one!

12 Likes

British Airways. I always wanted to fly for them since a young age

4 Likes

American, united, Hawaiian, Delta or Emirates they all have great fleets

1 Like

Many of all the airlines in this world, I love too much airlines…

3 Likes

Either Delta or American Airlines.

1 Like

Another Great And Totally Usefull Topic 🙂🏆🥇🎖🎖! Any airline that starts with an E, so Emirates, Etihad, or Envoy.

8 Likes

I’d love to be a member of the SWISS family in the future. :)

7 Likes

American, United, Delta, Or Cargolux.

1 Like

Delta Airlines. I’ve always wanted to work for them, and I will!

3 Likes

“If you applied to various airlines, which one would give you a job?” would be more appropriate if you want your topic to be at least a bit serious…

2 Likes

I wish I could fly for Fed Ex so that I could deliver new tablets to everyone for the upcoming global release. It would be so fun and people from all over would be so happy to see me in a Fed Ex plane. Be safe out there friends ✌🏼

4 Likes

Well, what if I don’t want my topic to be a bit more serious, and just hear from people who they’d like to work for…

3 Likes

I’d definitely work for Southwest. They have amazing benefits, including good 401 plans, dental insurance, health and life insurance, free unlimited travel for you and family/friends, and are really great employers. I know a few people who work for them at my local airport and they say it’s a really great company to work for. I’ve loved them since I was a kid and wouldn’t imagine working for another airline.

6 Likes

Buffalo Airways. That would so cool lol.

1 Like

I would love to fly with Turkish Airlines as first option and secondly Pegasus Airlines. I like them both and I would enjoy flying them :P.

I would love to work for Allegiant Air.

1 Like

Either Lufthansa City line or Austrian Airlines. Both great airlines

1 Like

United all the way or southwest!

2 Likes

Delta, American, Frontier or Possibly SkyWest

I would love to work for Southwest as a pilot. To pilot the 737MAX is really my dream.😍

1 Like