If you could start an airline

Airline - Miku Blue

Fleet -
B737-800
B777-300ER
B787-8
CRJ-900
Dash 8 - Q400

Operates out of HND and LAX, the IFE will have everything Miku related, we would have a a different module of miku for each plane. I know some people saw this coming.

1 Like

Sounds very… Japanese ✌🏻

you would need a smaller long range aircraft as well like 787 or Airbus A350

Please add other Vocaloid videos tho please. It will be boring if you can only watch Miku videos 😂

Btw, My airline will consist of :
Name : airSapporo
Hub : Sapporo (Chitose), Tokyo (Narita), Osaka (Kansai)
Focus City : Nagoya, Sendai, Fukuoka, Vancouver, Los Angeles
Business Model : Hybrid Airline (Between LCC and FSC)
Airline Class : Business and Economy (Economy Comfort are also available, Premium Economy will be implemented in the future)
The Fleet will consist of :

• B777-300ER (For High Yield International Long Haul service)
  • B737-800 (For Low yield Domestic and Regional services out from Japan)
  • B737-900 (For Low Yield Domestic and Regional services out from Japan)
  • B777-200ER (For High Yield Domestic services, Some are configured for all-Economy Class)
  • B767-300ER (For Regional services out from Japan, And some intra U.S service from LAX)
  • A350-900 (For Medium Yield services on Medium-Long Haul services)
  • B787-8 (For Medium Haul routes from LAX and CTS)
  • B787-9 (For Medium-Long Haul routes from CTS and LAX)

Description :

• airSapporo is the First Japanese Hybrid Airline, With Many long haul fleets to serve Japanese and Americans. airSapporo flights will be an unforgettable experience with a fast Wi-Fi service (Paid, Based on the options), Free IFE Service with thousands of choices from Japanese, Korean, Malay, Hindi, Arabian, French, and Turkish Films and many music choices from around the world! (Some contents are available for free. With Free Headphones are offered), More Legroom than other LCCs, and also you can get a breakfast/lunch/dinner meal + Oshibori (Only on Long Haul Flights, You’ll be offered some snacks for the Medium Haul flights. And Buy on Board system will be implemented on Short Haul flights). On Business Class, You can get all of these services (Don’t miss our wine and meat selections from around the world) and an Amnenity Kit + a Shower service on the bathroom. The seat features a 180 degree Flat Bed (Only available on Medium-Long flights). We are also offering Lounge services to treat our frequent flyer (Including Frequent Flyers in Economy) and our Bussiness passengers at CTS, NRT, LAX, and JFK airports.

Key Routes :

• CTS-NRT
  • NRT-LAX
  • NRT-SFO
  • NRT-KIX
  • CTS-NRT
  • LAX-SFO
  • LAX-JFK
  • LAX-YVR
  • NRT-YVR
  • CTS-KIX

and many more…

1 Like

Fine, I’ll add other ones such as World Domination How To and Lost One’s Weeping

1 Like

I would fly a330-300 out of the following cities Gothenburg,Stockholm,Oslo,Bergen,stavanger,Tromsö to Dubai,Phuket,Meolbourne via Dubai,Losangeles,sanfransico,New York JFK
Las palmas

The old saying goes that if you want to make £1,000,000 in the airline world:

Start with £2,000,000!!!

2 Likes

I wouldn’t start one. Even a VA was too much.

Agreed, but you’d start making a profit if one of these were actually started…

1 Like

5 Likes

Haha, I’ll create a topic for that

Just kidding!

-Fleet
4 B737-700
8 Airbus A319
6 E190
11 Q400
Because I’m from Serbia,I open these routes:
Belgrade-Budapest
Belgrade-Skopje
Belgrade-Bucuresti
Belgrade-Stockholm
Belgrade-Moscow
Belgrade-London
Belgrade-Amsterdam
Niš-Kiev
Niš-Berlin
Niš-Cairo
Niš-Zagreb
and Niš-Bergen
"SAT" (Serbian Aviation Transport)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.