If you could only choose one airline to fly

If you could choose only one airline to fly in Infinite flight, which one would it be?
I would say Lufthansa because their fleet is diverse and serves many different destinations.

3 Likes

I would chose Misha Beebop Airlines. The unicorn on both the exterior and the interior of the stunning aircraft is very appealing to the eyes. Also the airline has acquired every single Infinite Flight aircraft into it’s fleet. You can’t go wrong with Misha Beebop Airlines! :)

14 Likes

Definitely Delta for me. Stunning livery, insanely diverse fleet with a wide variety of routes.

1 Like

Alaskan Airlines

United (hands down, the best airline in the world)

Southwest Airlines since they have the most destinations from Norman Y Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC/KSJC)

Best airline in the world

1 Like

Lol SJC is like a second home for you

Yes, it sure is :D

I would choose Delta, because I work for them 😂

2 Likes

Misha Beebop Airlines for me too. Such an amazing airline, all the planes and stuff. And don’t forget the unicorns on the planes. It’s an awesome airline!

2 Likes

Mine we have 747s

Probably American because they have a lot of routes and planes in IF, and I fly a lot into PHL because it’s my home airport and they have a Hub there

It’s gotta be Delta as well. Their fleet covers anything from small regional planes all the way to long haul aircraft.

Was gonna be LATAM but JetBlue launched JFK-GYE and even though I havent flown them for 11 years, they perhaps have the best product for economy. LATAM you got some real competition on that route…

I would fly SIA.

I would fly Emirates, but it’s too bad I have to stop at Dubai.

Best airline in the world?.. what about the dragging and beating passengers?

1 Like

Not trying to go off topic but technically that was not a United flight, it was operated by United Express carrier Republic.

That was one incident… in my opinion, it’s the best airline in the world. No one else’s opinion can change mine about that though…

I say Qantas because it’s the national flag carrier of Australia and the safest airline in the world for the past four years.

cough cough @GlobalFlyer1

Aer Lingus