If you could have anything for global, what would it be?

To have all global topics exterminated

10 Likes

Clouds, and realistic weather!

I would love to see more realistic night flight with city lights on approach instead of just going into a terrain like a blind

1 Like

People who understand what global is…

Global is mostly about overhauling the way we deliver our scenery data to your device. For now “data” still only means terrain topography + airport layouts.

14 Likes

All the features FSX has LoL 😂!

1 Like

I’d love to see some taxiway lighting. And more Austrian liveries… 😉

3D Scenery
A350/Concorde

1 Like

A Lufthansa A321

I need this so much…

1 Like

CRJ rework (plus the -700 and -900), 3D buildings, animated cockpits, animated weather (rain, snow), and engine start/stop.

1 Like

I said it.(In IF)

1 Like

A CRJ-200 rework + CRJ 700/900 + Embraer ERj 170/175/190/195 rework+ERJ 135/140/145+A330-200 rework+A330-200+A340-600 rework+A340-300

2 Likes

Just the DC-10 and MD-11☺

1 Like

YES I hope they add that

Better landing gear (I know this is a weird thing to ask for in an update, but to be frank, it actually adds a lot of realism to any simulator!) and a co-pilot!

Oh they will all come with global. You do know African aviation without cities like Lagos doesn’t make sense

I personally would enjoy to see wake turbulence added one day. It’ll teach all of those that think landing on top or directly behind another is a good idea. You fly in wake turbulence = you get an uncontrollable aircraft.

1 Like

What about only for expert?

gear tilt, and wing flex on all aircraft. :)

I want mustaches on every single plane on IF. or else.

1 Like

Still, there are many pilots on expert that don’t know all ATC instructions. There are also many pilots who don’t speak English