If you could have anything for global, what would it be?

Me?(I) Would like to see the addition of emergency situations and the addition of being able to talk in game instead of just it being silent, I’d rather talk to an ATC than press buttons. Now I’m sure there’s a lot more too it than I realize but that’s just my 0.02 cents

What’s your opinion?

10 Likes

Global, that’s it

22 Likes

I’d like to see it in the App Store. That’s all.

22 Likes

Windmilling, fuel burn and global fight:-D

7 Likes

I highly doubt we would have voice communications to ATC replace our current messaging system. Many IF users arnt mature enough to handle it

16 Likes

I’d go with taxiway/enhanced runway lighting.

19 Likes

From a birdie in the trees as of right now it’s highly unlikely that PTT or anything of that sort will be happening between pilots and ATC.My own would be too have ATIS or taxi lights and such so we could see better at night.

5 Likes

Emergencies and snow with deice capabilities

6 Likes

This thread is basically collecting what people need

6 Likes

The only thing I would really want is either the a350 or a CRJ rework.

3 Likes

I swear all of those have been confirmed on Laura’s Instagram

Also I’d love to be able to save my custom routes

3 Likes

To me it would be for people to understand what the heck remaining in the pattern means. Thank you, good day.

9 Likes

XB70 Valkyrie for checking out the planet in no time

1 Like

Let’s Make Concorde Great Again! 😂

3 Likes

Exactly:-)

4 Likes

I agree. They can’t even handle the current system we have. My guess is some pilots only use the green recommended commands that pop up after ATC gives them a command. If they do that, no way they can handle real voice communication.

3 Likes

Engine on/off switch

2 Likes

Nigerian airports

1 Like

Emergency situations like you said, but also 3D buildings and Dynamic Weather!😎🇦🇺

2 Likes

But that’s confirmed! You can wish for something else.

1 Like