If you could buy any airplane

Moved category to RWA. Neat topic. 😎

2 Likes

i would get a gulfstream g450

Thanks! I tried to make it a RWA category, but I couldn’t, is that normal?

Yeah. It’s normal. You currently don’t meet the requirements to post in the category which is normal. Over time as you’re active in the community, you’ll gain access to this category

3 Likes

Alright ty!

SR71 or F22.

SR71 I would hope doesn’t need an explanation why.

F22 because it looks so freaking awesome.

F18 would be a contender because landing on a carrier is just… YES

2 Likes

Definitely an airbus beluga 😊😊😊😂

1 Like

I have to say a TBM. I love how it has the G1000’s in the cockpit display screens. It’s a nice little aircraft that can fly a far distance

1 Like

Who wouldn’t want a Gulfstream G650? 😍

6,500 nautical mile range btw.

5 Likes

Tbh, I wouldn’t even buy a plane. I would rather take commercial flights because like if u buy a plane, maintaining is a different level. Paying for parking fuel etc. I would stick with commercial travel because getting a ticket is not that hard. And come on, why buy a plane and have to maintain it when u could just take commercial travel. Business or first class if u want a bit of luxury

Yes but, you wouldn’t have to pay for the plane, fuel etc. It would all be paid for.

1 Like

I would buy the 737-max

1 Like

Yea, That is nice for some, but I prefer jet’s when it comes to purchasing planes. But that’s just me :)

Screw fancy modern jets, I want a Super Connie. Complete with the old TWA livery from the 50’s.

1 Like

A super Connie huh? If I had to go classic, I would want the Douglas dc-3.

1 Like

Good choice, the DC-3 is one of the best.

1 Like

Yea, my great-grandfather used to tell me all about it when I was young. Main reason why I fell in love with Avation :)

1 Like

I personally would buy a Boeing 787-8 or an A330neo

I think i’d purchase the new G700. the plane is just on another level of luxury and comfort. it’s also quite fast with a top speed of mach 0.925 and it can travel over 7,400 nautical miles.

1 Like

A339 or A321XLR

1 Like